Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
if we win this game, we are tied for the 9th playoff spot! if we win sunday we are alone for the 9th spot after beiing 16-24 and left for dead winning 1 of these 2 games would be huge but both would be amazing!

All Im saying is look at the standings and you have to admit 2 wins over these teams would be SWEET!!!

MUST MUST BEAT UTAH TONIGHT!!!

WE BELIEVE IN OUR BLAZERS.

GO BLAZERS

·
Registered
15,963 Posts
Every game is important for the Blazers for the rest of the season. While I'm firmly in the "fat chance" camp in terms of your playoff potential, it is still in the realm of possibility. It is an uphill battle though, and they'll have to really bring it each and every game to get there. I enjoy watching the Blazers, so I'll be rooting for them, even if I don't believe like you do.

·
Registered
16,001 Posts
Portland is at a stage where every loss is much bigger than every win, in terms of their playoff chances.

I'm holding out hope that Portland can stay pretty healthy and finish the season strongly... along with a few other teams in the West faltering. Losing to teams like Utah and Seattle will really set back our chances, though.

Ed O.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts