Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yet maybe they wont be as rude as the hornet fans... man those guys where rude, one guy said hed break my leg if i stepped on his foot again... man
they are 2 bitter

·
Registered
1 Posts
Man, get real. There are plenty fans. Almost 2/3 of the arena has season tickets already sold. More than Charlotte has had in a few years. Believe me, there are plenty of fans, indeed. More will show themselves when the NEW ORLEANS HORNETS make the Eastern Conference Finals next year!!:D

·
Registered
632 Posts
Originally posted by T1Mac
yet maybe they wont be as rude as the hornet fans... man those guys where rude, one guy said hed break my leg if i stepped on his foot again... man
they are 2 bitter
What are you talking about?

·
Registered
30 Posts
:sleep: i heard david stern was movin the Hornets to the Western Confrence.. mabye im wrong :rolleyes:

·
Registered
42 Posts
Only if Charlotte gets an expansion team. Then that team would go into the Eastern Conference leaving 16 East teams, 14 West teams. One team would be forced from the east to the West and that would be 'Nawlins'

·
Registered
632 Posts
Originally posted by UofMark
Only if Charlotte gets an expansion team. Then that team would go into the Eastern Conference leaving 16 East teams, 14 West teams. One team would be forced from the east to the West and that would be 'Nawlins'
That is a possibility. That would create natural geographic rivalries with Memphis, Houston, San Antonio and Dallas (not to mention the old New Orleans Jazz).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts