Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today me and two friends of mine went to a Sum 41 concert in my friends Tiburon. The concert was alright. Then we went back out to where we parked and there were 4 VIP passes to a bar to go and party with Sum 41. They weren't on any other cars in the parking lot. Unfortunatley a girl that I knew from school decided she would ID us at the door so now I'm here talking to you guys instead.

·
Bulls/Chisox Fan
1,504 Posts
Sum41 is still around?? Wow.. but yea if this happened to me with one of my fav bands I would be pretty upset.. sorry to hear it happened to you ..

·
Let's Go Streaking!
6,994 Posts
Originally posted by <b>;)</b>!
KABI you know I love you but...GOOD...nothing pisses me off more than when I go to a bar and I know half the people in it are under age drives me insane.
Yes Mr 22 yrs- old :D

21 yr is too much thank god here is 18

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Originally posted by <b>;)</b>!

here in Canada it's 19...and I agree 21 is too high for legal age, my theory is i they let you vote you should be able to have a beer.
Not all of Canada is 19. Alberta I know is 18 for example.

·
Premium Member
9,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yea I live in Canada so I'm only a year and a few months away but that's alright. I guess rules are rules.

I don't even really like Fat Lip (except some of there older songs) but there isn't too many different bands that come way up to Northern Ontario to give a show.

And HallOfFamer I realized that as I was titling the thread so I tried to add in a little :( but I guess it didn't work too well hahah.

·
Registered
30,287 Posts
Originally posted by <b>KABI</b>!
Yea I live in Canada so I'm only a year and a few months away but that's alright. I guess rules are rules.

I don't even really like Fat Lip (except some of there older songs) but there isn't too many different bands that come way up to Northern Ontario to give a show.

And HallOfFamer I realized that as I was titling the thread so I tried to add in a little :( but I guess it didn't work too well hahah.
I thought it was gonna be like HEY GUYS! I got Screwed!.....But it was with a fat chick :(

1 - 14 of 14 Posts