Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know it was never mentioned before, but I think all us Mav-maniacs beleived we were going to land Keon Clark as the sleeper of the summer. Well Our new biggest rivals beat us to the punch. We all know we dont want Reshard Lewis. He doesnt fit in and he doesnt add to our defence. But is it possible...concievable...That Cuban could be working out a deal on the hush with Mike Kandi? What would that aqusition be like?

Nash?Van Exel
Finley/Griffin
Dirk/Najera
LaFreantz/Eschmeyer
Kandi-Man/Bradley

Ladies and Gentlemen...2002-2003 NBA Champions. The Big-D is one step closer to having a championship in every sport. ( Those @!#@ Texas Rangers)

·
Registered
152 Posts
i would love to see us get kandi. that guy can play. and then we won't have to see so much of esch and bradley. :yes: he would help us out so much.

·
Registered
45 Posts
what about Alonzo Morning, according to some mediareports Cuban tries to get him to the Mavs, IMO he would be a perfect fit for Dallas.

The Question is what the Heat want in exchange.

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Unless Kandi improves a whole lot I would rather keep LaFrentz if I were Mark Cuban.

·
Registered
8,236 Posts
Kandi really showed improvement - "when" he got to play alongside a true post up pf - Brand! Until Brand arrived in Clipperland, Kandi was called a "bust" & people thought there was no hope for the guy.

I wonder if a TRUE team defensive guru would be the order of the day for Dallas?

·
Registered
6,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Or lets ship the rights to Wang along with Wahad to G.S. for Fortson. Theres a guy who is WAY underated. Check his stats out.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Dragnsmke1</b>!
I know it was never mentioned before, but I think all us Mav-maniacs beleived we were going to land Keon Clark as the sleeper of the summer. Well Our new biggest rivals beat us to the punch. We all know we dont want Reshard Lewis. He doesnt fit in and he doesnt add to our defence. But is it possible...concievable...That Cuban could be working out a deal on the hush with Mike Kandi? What would that aqusition be like?

Nash?Van Exel
Finley/Griffin
Dirk/Najera
LaFreantz/Eschmeyer
Kandi-Man/Bradley

Ladies and Gentlemen...2002-2003 NBA Champions. The Big-D is one step closer to having a championship in every sport. ( Those @!#@ Texas Rangers)

The Cowboys arent going anywhere for a while

·
Registered
6,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Or lets ship the rights to Wang along with Wahad to G.S. for Fortson. Theres a guy who is WAY underated. Check his stats out.
haha check the date on this post. Am I a genius or what!!!

8-23-2002 was the dat I believe.

·
do better
41,522 Posts
good one

I was planning to type something along the lines of "what the hell is that roster ?" :D

·
Registered
10,839 Posts
But you didn't say anything about Jamison tho... :D

·
Registered
6,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Originally posted by <b>stevemc</b>!
But you didn't say anything about Jamison tho... :D
:laugh:
yeah right, if I had said anything like that back then I woulda probably been banned from the board for sheer stupidity!

"Why would G.S. trade thier best player you idiot. Unless they got Dirk in return there is no way they make any trade with Dallas for Jamison! Is there a moderator about? This Drag guy is starting stuff!!!"

:laugh: :laugh:

·
Registered
10,839 Posts

yeah right, if I had said anything like that back then I woulda probably been banned from the board for sheer stupidity!

"Why would G.S. trade thier best player you idiot. Unless they got Dirk in return there is no way they make any trade with Dallas for Jamison! Is there a moderator about? This Drag guy is starting stuff!!!"

:laugh: :laugh:
True... true... And they would of dogged NVE saying he isn't worth Fortson, let alone Jamison....

·
Registered
8,236 Posts

I don't know about "genius" - but it is interesting to see that in light of the present team roster.

OT: I liked seeing Walker make that 3 to tie the game last night. Too bad we lost in ot.:sigh:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts