Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Because BBF needs a hero
8,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Again, I think Mitch made a mistake by not getting Davis...

Davis scored 17 of his career-high 40 points in the third quarter and passed for 13 assists, and the Golden State Warriors won their season-best sixth straight game, 122-117 over the Houston Rockets on Tuesday night.

``He in a way continues to amaze,'' Warriors coach Mike Montgomery said of his All-Star point guard. ``He just exudes confidence and the team picks up on it. He pretty much thinks he can do anything and he's backing it up.''
He is doing pretty well for an injury prone gimp if you ask me.. Better than most the players on our team. We should have got him.

·
Elite Member
15,161 Posts
Indeed. Too bad the Lakers didn't have a $10M expiring contract like the Warriors did, they probably would have gotten him.

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Could have been like this*.

*check the link, and download the video. B-diddy doing his thing

·
Registered
3,186 Posts
Props to Davis, he's doing great in Oaktown, but if the Lakers are going to pay that much for someone else I'd hope it'd be a frontcourter.

·
Registered
182 Posts
CDRacingZX6R said:

He is doing pretty well for an injury prone gimp if you ask me.. Better than most the players on our team. We should have got him.
you sound bitter. We would be a playoff team with Baron, plain and simple.

·
Because BBF needs a hero
8,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
RPGMan said:
you sound bitter. We would be a playoff team with Baron, plain and simple.

Actually I was trying to sound sarcastic. I know we would be a better team with Baron. In fact, I think we should have worked harder to make it happen. The guy only said he wanted to play in L.A. like 15 times the weeks before the trade deadline.

·
Registered
173 Posts
CDRacingZX6R said:

I´m not the biggest fan of Mitch, but inthis case, I think it´s too soon to judge. Let´s wait for ono or two full seasons to make a point. Baron is a great player, no doubt, but he is, also, a perenial injured player. Don´t forget that. And his salary is very expensive... :confused: Trade for him would be a HUGE risk for the Lakers.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts