Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

I have a really bad hunch...

414 views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  reganomics813 
#1 ·
That our beloved coach Lawrwnce Frank is losing the respect of the bench players. Nothing written down but you got to wonder these last couple of games is our bench mad at him. Guys like Mjax and Murray already have problems with his systems and minute distribution. Right now we have no chemsitry. Also Frank doesn't know how to distribute minutes. Everytime we have a lead he puts the bench in which is good but as soon the other team scores 2 points he immediately brings the starters in not allowing the bench to get chemistry and show what they can do. Also Frank needs to make a rotation. One game someone plays another they don't see the floor at all. That could hurt the confidence of the player. Just saying Frank needs to get control of his team.

#2 ·
jizzy said:
That our beloved coach Lawrwnce Frank is losing the respect of the bench players. Nothing written down but you got to wonder these last couple of games is our bench mad at him. Guys like Mjax and Murray already have problems with his systems and minute distribution. Right now we have no chemsitry. Also Frank doesn't know how to distribute minutes. Everytime we have a lead he puts the bench in which is good but as soon the other team scores 2 points he immediately brings the starters in not allowing the bench to get chemistry and show what they can do. Also Frank needs to make a rotation. One game someone plays another they don't see the floor at all. That could hurt the confidence of the player. Just saying Frank needs to get control of his team.
you have toooooo many conspiracy theories. its been 12 games, 12 games. I highly doubt the bench players are angry at Frank, however they may be frustrated which usually occurs in the process of learning a new system.

#8 ·
Threads like these make me wonder just how many of Jizzy's posts are just smilies. There's 2 in this one alone. C'mon Jizzy man, you're better than that.

#13 ·
No he supposedly had inside info or a source of some kind then. Not a hunch.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.