Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
12,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
W/ my VCR programming. This morning, I had to choose between taping the Nets game, or the U-Dub Louisville game, and after much hemming and hawing, I went w/ my local boys. I will not be able to see the Memphis game. :whoknows:

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Oh man... you should call your wife, and tell her to change it. Or at least get someone else to record it from the office.

On a side note... VCR? No DVR or Vivo? Woow... One of my dad's VCR's at home... still has the clock blinking.

Yeah, anyway, traitor!

-Petey

·
Premium Member
1,294 Posts
SeaNet said:
W/ my VCR programming. This morning, I had to choose between taping the Nets game, or the U-Dub Louisville game, and after much hemming and hawing, I went w/ my local boys. I will not be able to see the Memphis game. :whoknows:

:nonono: How could you?

·
Registered
12,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Petey said:
Oh man... you should call your wife, and tell her to change it. Or at least get someone else to record it from the office.

On a side note... VCR? No DVR or Vivo? Woow... One of my dad's VCR's at home... still has the clock blinking.

Yeah, anyway, traitor!

-Petey
I wanted to get the DVR, but they only had it for the HD boxes. So I'm stuck w/ 1980s technology.

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
SeaNet said:
I wanted to get the DVR, but they only had it for the HD boxes. So I'm stuck w/ 1980s technology.
Very odd, on the East Coast they have both options.

-Petey

·
Banned
7,719 Posts
I may ask for a copy of that Louisville game, SeaNet. We're getting the Illinois game in NY/NJ, and I want to see that one bad. My dad would want to see it too, if they win.

Go Cards!

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Krstic All Star said:
Soooooo wrong. The ghost of Armon Gilliam is frowning down upon you.
Ghost? Armon Gilliam past away?

-Petey

·
Registered
12,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
schub said:
I may ask for a copy of that Louisville game, SeaNet. We're getting the Illinois game in NY/NJ, and I want to see that one bad. My dad would want to see it too, if they win.

Go Cards!
That's perfect, because if Louisville wins, I won't want the tape!!! lol

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
SeaNet said:

Did you go to U Washington? If you did, I will give you a free pass.

If not, you should be watching the Nets...

·
Registered
12,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
furnace said:
Did you go to U Washington? If you did, I will give you a free pass.

If not, you should be watching the Nets...
I didn't go to U-Dub, but the Notorious L.O.B. just finished up a Masters there, and the whole city is overcome w/ Dawg Fever. And its a matchup for the ages. The two highest scoringest, most alwaysest runningest teams around, in a one and done game. My friend was going to Tivo that game and I was going to head to his house to watch it and then I could tape the Nets game and watch it later, but it turns out he's going to LA tonight. So I had to choose.

·
Charge!
3,922 Posts
Seanet,

You did the right thing. Only Puget Sounders and UW Alumni really understand the whole Dawg thing.

G-Force

·
Registered
12,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
G-Force said:
Seanet,

You did the right thing. Only Puget Sounders and UW Alumni really understand the whole Dawg thing.

G-Force
Word. Thanks for your support!! The Dawgs rock, and Nate Robinson is the most entertaining player to watch in college basketball. He's a football player at heart, and I love that in any basketball player, let alone a 5-9 one.

·
Registered
12,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
schub said:

Go Cards!
Btw/ schub, don't the CBS Overlords suck? I ****ing hate the way they cover the tournament. Switching you around like mad during the early rounds, and then today... why can't we see all the games? There are only 4.

·
Banned
7,719 Posts
SeaNet said:
Btw/ schub, don't the CBS Overlords suck? I ****ing hate the way they cover the tournament. Switching you around like mad during the early rounds, and then today... why can't we see all the games? There are only 4.
Yep. NBC would put one on MSNBC (or Telemundo or whatever channels they were using for the Olympics). ABC would put one on ESPN. FOX would put one on FX.

BTW, nice article on Garcia in today's Times (thans to Bobbo for the link):
http://www.nytimes.com/2005/03/24/sports/ncaabasketball/24louisville.html?

My dad doesn't think he's ready, but you can't blame him. I didn't even realize that Pitino had announced it so early.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts