Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
as many STUPID shots as I saw Cleveland take in the Cavs/Lakers game. The 4th quarter was just plain terrible. LeBron and Boozer seemed to think that it is illegal to take a shot from less than 20 feet. The Lakers had most of their starting front court out with injuries, and Grant was in serious foul trouble, and the Cavaliers STILL didn't try to go strong to the basket !! They fell in love with the 3-point shot which NONE of them can hit with consistency. Wagner, Williams, Lebron, all threw up a Great-Wall of Bricks from 3 pt. range. GO TO THE F*&@^ING BASKET !!

I will not complain about Z not passing the ball to the open man, because when they throw the ball into Z, NOBODY moves to get to a good shooting position. They just stand and watch Z get double-teamed.

When Wagner, Williams and Boozer stayed around the basket, they actually scored. But that didn't happen nearly enough. The Cavaliers had better grow up quickly and learn what a good shot is. They need a good veteran point guard in the Worst way. I like Kevin Ollie, but he is strictly a BACK-UP.

LeBron looked absolutely Lost. He has never looked as spaced out as he did in this game. Just biting his nails and making turnovers. Not boxing out on rebounds. When Kobe left, Lebron didn't step it up at all. He'd better get that mental toughness back that he had a few games ago, or he will find his butt on the bench for a lot more minutes.

If you can't tell, I am getting a little pissed by the cavaliers effort!

·
Our Sentence Is Up
40,250 Posts
I hear ya.

I thought Silas WAS going to bench him for the rest of the 4th quarter.

It was so frustrating to watch.
I'd like to see Lebron go to the post in the 4th quarter. It seems like he actually has something of a post game. Silas needs to get that part of his game going because that would be a real asset when they are struggling to score like they were.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Collins was so right about being 1 PG away from being at least competitive in the East. However, we need to keep Z beacuse if he goes, everyone will be saying we need more scoring down low.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts