Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm listening to ESPN radio and there making fun of him for it, Jason Kidd has to listen to a coach whose younger than him

·
Premium Member
6,992 Posts
Originally posted by <b>catcher</b>!
How does this move make kidd player/coach?
He is not player/coach. But he is the one with all the control of this team. He didn't like Scott well, looky Scott gets fired desipite two straight Championship apperances. Do you really believe some newbie will come in and be the one who calls the shots? Kidd is in control and if he doesn't like the new coach well guess what, the coach will be gone or Kidd will be. And without Kidd the Nets are one of the worst teams in the NBA.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Kidd probably has a lot of power within the nets organization but if he always gets what he wants, scott would probably have been fired in the off season for eddie jordan.

·
Home where I wanted to go
9,855 Posts
I heard the guy who was running the Nets all along was only 30. ;) Thorn should just resign his post because Kidd is the real GM of that team.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I thought I heard wrong, thanks for clarifying.

So the Kidd younger coach joke doesn't make any sense now, any idea of what their are talking about

·
Registered
8,925 Posts
Thats still a pretty young coach. I think either way, Kidd is pretty much callin the shots now, but the fact that the coach is so young makes it more set in stone.

·
Registered
10,047 Posts
Theo Epstein. He's young. But does Bill Muller love him? Or Bill Simmons? I think they do.

These days you're either a prodigy or a returning, old man. And that's the way it is! :uhoh:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts