Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saying that Daniels is gone, and McInnis and Anderson both stay. I would like it exactly the opposite of that, and I believe DA has very good trade value, and with that 23rd pick he could be shipped with it for a very good player.

·
Registered
16,001 Posts
Interesting. I can't see why Daniels would stay, really. He's a FA and Portland barely even used him this year. He'll want more money than they'll want to pay a 28 year-old undersized 2 who's probably the best 11th man in the NBA.

As far as DA goes: I think Bonzi's a better 2 guard than DA, but DA's a nice guy (and I'm not trying to damn him with faint praise there) and can be an excellent role player on a good (championship-level) basketball team. If the Blazers bring in Payton, they might figure they should get value for Bonzi and keep DA for that reason...

Ed O.

·
Registered
470 Posts
I'd like to keep AD and McIniss and lose Damon,DA,Bonzi and Patterson and anybody else we need to to improve the team overall (with the exception of Zach,Qyntel,and Sabonis who we should obviously keep!)...

AD is probably gone!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts