Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Legal Smeagol
30,698 Posts
But they played well enough to win. Kidd scored 9, dished 9 and grabbed 7 boards, with 3 steals and only 2 turnovers. RJ only scored 16 on 6-16 shooting, but had another 7 boards and had a couple of nice plays. Robinson and Collins each drew some fouls on Shaq... not bad overall.

·
Registered
5,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Krstic All Star said:
But they played well enough to win. Kidd scored 9, dished 9 and grabbed 7 boards, with 3 steals and only 2 turnovers. RJ only scored 16 on 6-16 shooting, but had another 7 boards and had a couple of nice plays. Robinson and Collins each drew some fouls on Shaq... not bad overall.
yea, but if you noticed the trash people were saying bout rj and kidd in the game thread... i'm sure someone will make a thread talking **** bout RJ or kidd

·
Legal Smeagol
30,698 Posts
That's why we supermods are charging out edit-powers! :D It shouldn't be that bad though, Collins was merely average, and Kidd played well, shooting aside. Plus, the most anger seems to be unleashed when VC plays badly, so I don't think it'll get out of hand.

·
Premium Member
69,620 Posts
I personally dont believe in bashing players. People arent perfect and this players cant always have perfect games. In a loss I can understand the criticism, but during a win why not look at the positives instead of singling out every fault.

·
Registered
6,449 Posts
Hbwoy said:
I personally dont believe in bashing players. People arent perfect and this players cant always have perfect games. In a loss I can understand the criticism, but during a win why not look at the positives instead of singling out every fault.
Repped. You're exactly right.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.