Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
nash will wait right to the deadline to deal sheed...I mean theres still lots of time to get offers...and this latest deal doesnt seem to be the best he can get...and by the way, theres no way the hawks are giving us their #1 pick so forget it!

·
Registered
11,878 Posts
I am calling it here.... at the deadline

Sheed, Davis and Outlaw and a pick to Atlanta for SAR, Ratliff and Dickau

Sheed expediates 76% of SAR and Ratliffs 2 years deals to a one year salary dump. The new owner will love it. Dale has the same length of deal. Outlaw gives them raw talent in his home area.

·
Schilster Supreme
13,610 Posts
Hmmm..TB it sounds good to me, but I have to think that Patterson wouldn't have gone out on a limb to draft Outlaw without being willing to give hi at least 2 years. Just my opinion, and obviously the right package could change that.

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
Dickau is trash dude, seriously. He's gonna be outta the league in a year or 2, with a team like the Hawks who really need a distributor, Dickau cant even get a minute. I used to see him play, he is terrible, whatever we do, dont get him back.

·
Banned
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hers a list of who i could see getting traded and who I dont see getting traded!

Guys that WILL be here in April......enjoy

1.Derek Anderson...doubt anyone wil trade for his injurys
2.Damon-ugly contract...can you say expansion draft
3.Person-blazers want his salary to come off books
4.Miles-cant trade him and his salary will be off the books in July
5.Zach Randolph-future of team at PF
6.Qyntel Woods-they seem to like him NOW...but that could change!
7.Travis Outlaw- blazers like his potential and will give him a shot!

Guys who have a 50/50 shot of staying or going...

1.Ruben Patterson- hardest call to make because he has a trade claus that will make it hard to unload him, not to mention hes got a BIG$ contract so I could see him staying and not to mention he has been playing so well as of late and brings alot of energy to this team.....im 50/50 on him going!

2.Stepania-another 50/50 because he would be a throw in!

Guys that likely will be GONE in April.........

1.Sheed-hate losing him but im afraid hes gone

2.Dale Davis-hes just getting worse every game...could help a playoff team in the east!

·
Registered
11,878 Posts
Outlaw is filler to make it work. Dickau is just a throw in.. a PG prospect (a gamble)

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Trader Bob</b>!
I am calling it here.... at the deadline

Sheed, Davis and Outlaw and a pick to Atlanta for SAR, Ratliff and Dickau

Sheed expediates 76% of SAR and Ratliffs 2 years deals to a one year salary dump. The new owner will love it. Dale has the same length of deal. Outlaw gives them raw talent in his home area.
why u making us give up so much....i mean we give them 3 players 1 good, 1 good, and a youngster and a pick for 1 good player, 1 decent and garbage. I say no that trade i would nt mind some how trade package sheed to get theo, terry, and Sar.

·
Schilster Supreme
13,610 Posts
Davis IMO is worse than Ratliff. Sheed is better than SAR Outlaw and DIckau are a toss up, buit Outlaw at least has teh size and athleticism to be more than Dickau is or ever will be.

Dickau I think though is a victim of a bad team to some extent and could be a contributor off the bench for 5-8 minutes a night.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts