Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yea i said it... were gonna beat the pistons! We always matchup well against them and if kidd, kmart werent' injured then we would have gone the finals 3x!

·
Banned
10,662 Posts
LOL. ok let's not be so sure we're gonna win. I know we match up well with them, but i'm scared of their frontcourt...Ben Wallace in particular.

·
Registered
3,079 Posts
if kidd, kmart werent' injured then we would have gone the finals 3x!
Ill agree with that part. The rest im not sure.

Im more worried about getting good shots off. Were going to need RJ and VC to drive early and often and get to the line. We cant expect to jack 3's up all game.

·
Legal Smeagol
30,760 Posts
If Nenad can establish himself down low early, and maybe get a Wallace into foul trouble, things could be pretty nice for the Nets

·
Banned
4,660 Posts
The Nets will probably lose because the Pistons are the better team.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
7M3 said:
The Nets will probably lose because the Pistons are the better team.

I wouldn't say that. Last year, the 3 game we played against them, we played pretty good. The first 2 games were loses, but they were close and one of those loses went into overtime. The third game we blew the Pistons out of the water 107-85 with Vince lighting them up for 41 points.

·
Registered
12,080 Posts
AND1NBA said:
I wouldn't say that. Last year, the 3 game we played against them, we played pretty good. The first 2 games were loses, but they were close and one of those loses went into overtime. The third game we blew the Pistons out of the water 107-85 with Vince lighting them up for 41 points.
Detroit is now the highest rated offensive efficent team in the NBA at the moment, not exactly anything you saw last season.

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Lord-SMX said:
Yea i said it... were gonna beat the pistons! We always matchup well against them and if kidd, kmart werent' injured then we would have gone the finals 3x!
Um are you serious

·
Registered
233 Posts
kamego said:
Detroit is now the highest rated offensive efficent team in the NBA at the moment, not exactly anything you saw last season.
yeah. but it's still too early to predict a team's fortune for this season. the pistons may be playing well... but the season's just beginning. we're just in the first 6-8 games of the season.

halfway into the season, i expect the nets, just like the pistons, to be among the top teams of the league.

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
What teams does Detroit play before they play the Nets

·
Registered
2,287 Posts
if we dont bring our D early agaisnt them, it will turn into the indiana game quickly. especially beacuse we will be chucking up shots, then ben and sheed are going be rollin and no1 will drive to the basket and we will take the ball out of kurlys hands. detroit is a top 2 team in the league w/the spurs. they are beyong hot and getting screwed vs the heat, getting rocked vs the pacers and tmac launching off against us in the 4th - i cant say we will beat detroit. sure we COULD, hell didnt the bobcats beat the pacers? but i cant go into the game thinking we have a great shot against them

·
Registered
2,287 Posts
AJC NYC said:
What teams does Detroit play before they play the Nets
@HOU
@DAL
vs DEN
vs WAS
@MIL
@NJ (11-30)

·
Registered
8,452 Posts
This is the Flip Saunders Pistons. We haven't done well against the Flip Saunders Timberwolves and he has more talent in Detroit than he had in Minny.

I wouldn't make that bold declaration because of the past. Both teams are very different this year.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts