Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have always been a Bo Outlaw fan, i was disapointed when they shipped him to the boring grizzlies. It is so good to see him back, altough he gets horendous stats this year, he is by far the happiest guy in the world to be playing Basketball. Look at him, he gets DNP-CDs every single game, and he still has the biggest smile in the world. He is just so happy to be playing the game and he is a true profeshional. His attitude and his work ethic are remarkable, and he exemplifies what it is to be a Basketball player, and he is an ambassador for good sportsminship. This guy just makes me proud to call myself a Basketball Player and a Fan.

Reactions: ChristopherJ

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Travis76 said:
I have always been a Bo Outlaw fan, i was disapointed when they shipped him to the boring grizzlies. It is so good to see him back, altough he gets horendous stats this year, he is by far the happiest guy in the world to be playing Basketball. Look at him, he gets DNP-CDs every single game, and he still has the biggest smile in the world. He is just so happy to be playing the game and he is a true profeshional. His attitude and his work ethic are remarkable, and he exemplifies what it is to be a Basketball player, and he is an ambassador for good sportsminship. This guy just makes me proud to call myself a Basketball Player and a Fan.
Well said. Bo is a great guy to have in the lockerroom as well. I think his passion for the game reminds the guys of why they play the game.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Bo showed why he still has value. The first defensive possession, he took a charge. In six minutes he grabbed two rebounds and had an assist.

It also showed why he doesn't play much when he couldn't hit a shot to save his life. :boohoo:

·
Registered
9,855 Posts
That was hilarious at the end of the game watching Bo trying to score. The crowd and Phoenix bench were really getting into it, and he jacked up about 4 long jumpers that missed horribly. :laugh:

·
Registered
2,212 Posts
Scinos said:
That was hilarious at the end of the game watching Bo trying to score. The crowd and Phoenix bench were really getting into it, and he jacked up about 4 long jumpers that missed horribly. :laugh:
I was suprised he was taking jumpers to try to score because that's not his game at all. He's one of the best players in league history in cleaning up around the rim (58% career shooter... 4th in league history) so don't make fun of his scoring abilities too much (yes his jumper looks like it was put through a blender but like I said jumpers are not his game). What they should have had was Barbosa dishing it to Outlaw close to or under the rim and he would have scored no problem.

·
Banned
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
His end of the game performence is not the point, the point is that he is just one of the Best people to ever play the game of Basketball. And he honestly makes me soo proud to call myself a Basketball Player/Fan, this guy is just unreal.

·
Registered
2,212 Posts
Travis76 said:
His end of the game performence is not the point, the point is that he is just one of the Best people to ever play the game of Basketball. And he honestly makes me soo proud to call myself a Basketball Player/Fan, this guy is just unreal.
Just one more reason why the Suns bench is underrated. There really isn't a way to overstate how important a leader/terrific influence like Bo is to being on a team full of such young guys. And when you have guys like Barbosa, Jackson, Hunter, Voskuhl, and McCarty you have the makings of a pretty solid bench (and also having journalist extroadinar Paul Shirley to boot!).

Bo Outlaw getting a world championship ring would be an unbelievable thing. A guy who works so hard day in and day out for his whole career and is constantly positive really diserves the ring (more so than people with twice his talent and 1/10th his heart).

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
I was dissapointed why we got rid of him last season.

It seems that every time BO is in a suns uniform we are making a trip to the playoffs... or atleast playing well. Sure he isnt playing much, but as most stated he is a good locker room guy, he energizes and I can imagine him in practice games, he would be working Amare and Co real hard.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts