Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was at Lucid yesterday..and at about 130-200 (i dont remeber i was a little tipsy) i saw someone asking me to move out of the way...and i turned around to see Aaron William/Milt Palacio/Eric WIlliams and i said whats up to them...and chilled with them for a while...it was sickkkkkk...nice guys..its had to understanf what Eric is saying...but a chill guy on the whole....

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yah....its not like they had practise today or anything..and sams practises are at like 4 anywyas...

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
nah...but it was the first time i actually hung out with them..and had a conversation wit them...

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
I don't think I'd walk across the room to meet those guys.

Only celebrities I'd like to meet are like alba and jessica biel and some supermodels who'se names I don't even know. They probably wouldn't talk to me anyway but maybe. It would be worth the try

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
whole thing sounds pretty weird to me. i don't see how they were even in Toronto before 1:00 am. So they hauled *** to make it for last call?

·
Registered
2,529 Posts
crimedog said:
whole thing sounds pretty weird to me. i don't see how they were even in Toronto before 1:00 am. So they hauled *** to make it for last call?
these guys hop on the plane right after the game is over

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yah the game was over by like 930 and they were on the plane by like 1030 and its about a 1.5 hour flight from Charlotte to toronto....and i saw them at like 2...i aint making it up if thats what ur wondering...if i was making it up why would i say Aaron Williams and Milt Palacio and Eric Wiliams...i would make up liek Bosh and Jalen Rose...

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
no, I know. I would imagine you would make it more exciting if you were making it up. I just think it's weird that they would be so gung ho to go out when they got home.

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well i mean..they are NBA ballers....and i doubt they wanna stay home on a friday evening...they wanted to go out and get groupies...eric williams was micking a chick...as he talk to me....

·
Registered
603 Posts
Yeah they're at clubs pretty often after games. My brother saw Rafer and Bosh at money niteclub a while ago. But he isn't into bball so he wasn't real excited about it.

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
laydee-bawla22 said:
Yeah they're at clubs pretty often after games. My brother saw Rafer and Bosh at money niteclub a while ago. But he isn't into bball so he wasn't real excited about it.
money is nice....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts