Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
14,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know he wasn't great but in his defense he was dealt a quick hand. Jackson needs time on the floor to score, he's not going to post a lot of points in limited minutes. Also he was playing out of position. He is a natural C not a pf. The Nets could also use another big body. Not just the on-court play. He seemed like a very good team guy in the locker room. I know he didn't live up to his hype but I would love to have him back

·
Burned
18,770 Posts
You're cookoo.

What the hell is the Nets record after unloading that waste of DNA?

·
Burned
18,770 Posts
jizzy said:
I know he wasn't great but in his defense he was dealt a quick hand. Jackson needs time on the floor to score, he's not going to post a lot of points in limited minutes. Also he was playing out of position. He is a natural C not a pf. The Nets could also use another big body. Not just the on-court play. He seemed like a very good team guy in the locker room. I know he didn't live up to his hype but I would love to have him back
1. He played center. Every time he stepped on the court. He played no PF at all.

2. He *****ed, whined and moaned about his playing time but never earned any. He was not a good "locker room guy" at all.

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
He's a terrible basketball player jizzy. He might contribute some numbers for NOK but don't be fooled. They'd be much better off without him. Even with a depleated frontcourt the Hornets were still winning games, he joined the and now they're currently out of the playoffs. We sucked with him, Philly sucked with him. There's a pattern to this equation.

·
Registered
10,503 Posts
I know he is not that good, but we don't have enough big fellows, we only have 1 backup big man--Mr.Cliffy. If he is still on our team, he can help us when Krstic and Collins are in foul trouble.

So don't say he sucks, if we haven't traded him, we are a much better team to be a contender.

·
Burned
18,770 Posts
jizzy said:
Really? Can you close this thread and erase the posts? I know I'm going to hear about this from the guys
I wish more people on here were like you. :biggrin:

·
Registered
37 Posts
While on the topic of Mark Jackson, take note of how many times he "gives credit" to someone for doing something. I dont know if anyone else has noticed it but I picked up on it a couple games ago, I realized he says it so often..

·
Registered
6,449 Posts
Marc Jackson doesn't contribute a lot to a winning outcome. He's a blackhole. When he receives the ball in the low block he never passes it back out. He's a below avg rebounder, unathletic, no shot-blocking & quicker, more athletic big men absolutely eat him up offensively.

·
Registered
4,729 Posts
jizzy said:
I wish more people were like me to! Then I could rule all of you and make you feed me grapes while I lay on a bed
Good one jizzy! :laugh: :clap:

·
Registered
866 Posts
hoopskidd5 said:
While on the topic of Mark Jackson, take note of how many times he "gives credit" to someone for doing something. I dont know if anyone else has noticed it but I picked up on it a couple games ago, I realized he says it so often..
It comes by so often that you don't even notice he says it every second. That, "time and time again," and "reward" go by a lot.

And Marc Jackson was terribly slow on D, which is why I'm assuming Lawrence didn't really play him. Need I remind you he got beat by Etan Thomas every time he tried to guard him. And his offense was based on him working a rhythm and making shots - the first thing he would do is get the ball in the post and fire a standing fadeaway. If he made his shots he wouldn't look that bad.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.