Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The old school Net jerseys. You know the Petrovic, Kenny Anderson, DC era ones. I wouldn't mind if we were those the whole season. I love those jerseys and the colors and design on it. The red, white and blue with the nice designs. We never have a throwback game day while other teams did last season and will continue this season. Those Net jerseys look real clutch on anyone. Bring back the old school Net jerseys.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,634 Posts
I would love for the Nets to redesign the Jerseys when we move to Brooklyn. Bring back the Red, white, and Blue, with the "Brooklyn" or "New York" on the front, and of course, you can't have Net jerseys without the stars.

I prefer the 70's jersey styles over any jersey style.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Net2 said:
I would love for the Nets to redesign the Jerseys when we move to Brooklyn. Bring back the Red, white, and Blue, with the "Brooklyn" or "New York" on the front, and of course, you can't have Net jerseys without the stars.

I prefer the 70's jersey styles over any jersey style.


Oh yeah those are hot to.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,587 Posts
I hope we wear the red white and blue aba jerseys this season.
 
  • Like
Reactions:

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,657 Posts
jizzy said:
The old school Net jerseys. You know the Petrovic, Kenny Anderson, DC era ones. I wouldn't mind if we were those the whole season. I love those jerseys and the colors and design on it. The red, white and blue with the nice designs. We never have a throwback game day while other teams did last season and will continue this season. Those Net jerseys look real clutch on anyone. Bring back the old school Net jerseys.
i don't think management wants us to remember those days
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Lord-SMX said:
i don't think management wants us to remember those days


But the jersyeys are ones to remeber. They represent the blue collar town of state of NJ.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,634 Posts
  • Like
Reactions:

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,634 Posts
GrandKenyon6 said:
Bring back the tye-dye ones.
You mean these?


This isn't 1991 you know..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,166 Posts
jizzy said:
The old school Net jerseys. You know the Petrovic, Kenny Anderson, DC era ones. I wouldn't mind if we were those the whole season. I love those jerseys and the colors and design on it. The red, white and blue with the nice designs. We never have a throwback game day while other teams did last season and will continue this season. Those Net jerseys look real clutch on anyone. Bring back the old school Net jerseys.
Nope...those uniforms were cheap and worn mostly by losers.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,634 Posts
NetIncome said:
Nope...those uniforms were cheap and worn mostly by losers.
Except Petro and PJ
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Top