Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
14,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The old school Net jerseys. You know the Petrovic, Kenny Anderson, DC era ones. I wouldn't mind if we were those the whole season. I love those jerseys and the colors and design on it. The red, white and blue with the nice designs. We never have a throwback game day while other teams did last season and will continue this season. Those Net jerseys look real clutch on anyone. Bring back the old school Net jerseys.

·
Registered
8,634 Posts
I would love for the Nets to redesign the Jerseys when we move to Brooklyn. Bring back the Red, white, and Blue, with the "Brooklyn" or "New York" on the front, and of course, you can't have Net jerseys without the stars.

I prefer the 70's jersey styles over any jersey style.

·
Registered
14,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Net2 said:
I would love for the Nets to redesign the Jerseys when we move to Brooklyn. Bring back the Red, white, and Blue, with the "Brooklyn" or "New York" on the front, and of course, you can't have Net jerseys without the stars.

I prefer the 70's jersey styles over any jersey style.

Oh yeah those are hot to.

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
I hope we wear the red white and blue aba jerseys this season.

Reactions:

·
Registered
5,657 Posts
jizzy said:
The old school Net jerseys. You know the Petrovic, Kenny Anderson, DC era ones. I wouldn't mind if we were those the whole season. I love those jerseys and the colors and design on it. The red, white and blue with the nice designs. We never have a throwback game day while other teams did last season and will continue this season. Those Net jerseys look real clutch on anyone. Bring back the old school Net jerseys.
i don't think management wants us to remember those days

·
Registered
14,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Lord-SMX said:
i don't think management wants us to remember those days

But the jersyeys are ones to remeber. They represent the blue collar town of state of NJ.

·
Registered
8,634 Posts
Reactions:

·
Registered
8,634 Posts
GrandKenyon6 said:
Bring back the tye-dye ones.
You mean these?

This isn't 1991 you know..

·
Registered
13,166 Posts
jizzy said:
Nope...those uniforms were cheap and worn mostly by losers.

·
Registered
8,634 Posts
NetIncome said:
Nope...those uniforms were cheap and worn mostly by losers.
Except Petro and PJ

1 - 13 of 13 Posts