Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so when is he going to start getting numbers like he did in Toronto? because we are, as of now, an extremely bad team. I'm sitting here drumming my fingers waiting for his 10 assists, 20 points while we lose.

·
Player Salary Geek
4,380 Posts
Here are some numbers for you from tonight's game:

With Damon in the game
Phoenix outscored Portland 80-60

With Damon on the bench
Portland outscored Phoenix 36-25

And actually, I'm being generous. I'm crediting Phoenix the 2 points that they scored at the FT line (by Eisley) in the 1st quarter to "Damon's bench time" - even though they came when he got his second foul. They could legitimately be credited to his "game time" because they resulted from his foul, and no time elapsed between his removal and the FT's. But even being generous, that's just

AWFUL!!!!

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Originally posted by <b>So Cal Blazer Fan</b>!
Here are some numbers for you from tonight's game:

With Damon in the game
Phoenix outscored Portland 80-60

With Damon on the bench
Portland outscored Phoenix 36-25

And actually, I'm being generous. I'm crediting Phoenix the 2 points that they scored at the FT line (by Eisley) in the 1st quarter to "Damon's bench time" - even though they came when he got his second foul. They could legitimately be credited to his "game time" because they resulted from his foul, and no time elapsed between his removal and the FT's. But even being generous, that's just

AWFUL!!!!

Hope fully this trade rumor going around somehow involves him that would be GREAT!

But once again along with wanting Mcgrady i am dreaming :(

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
I really hope we can fetch a good Point Guard in return for Sheed. That is the only immediate chance I can see Damon getting sent to bench. Cheeks is too fn hard headed. He has benched Damon before, why not now? He is playing much worse than when he was benched. Just seems to be hiding his mistakes a little better.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts