Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not in a bad way, but I want to see Dirk really and truly want to win the MVP...

I feel that when he is relentless, looking to bury the opponent every time down...that is when the Mavs are at their best.

He often comes out hot in the first quarter as the Mavs build up their lead, and then he sort of sits back while others 'get theirs.' I want to see Nowitzki keep up that aggression.

Oh yeah, I 'd like to see him go for 30 tonight.

9 is the first quarter is a start, but they're already up by 12.

Looks like another blowout.

Hitman

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
I think Dirk could win the MVP if he were on a team that didn't have so many weapons... but he also realizes for the other guys to play their hardest and their hardest on D, they need their touches too.

-Petey

·
Fomer Admins are Kewl!
15,460 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Hitman</b>!
Not in a bad way, but I want to see Dirk really and truly want to win the MVP...

I feel that when he is relentless, looking to bury the opponent every time down...that is when the Mavs are at their best.

He often comes out hot in the first quarter as the Mavs build up their lead, and then he sort of sits back while others 'get theirs.' I want to see Nowitzki keep up that aggression.

Oh yeah, I 'd like to see him go for 30 tonight.

9 is the first quarter is a start, but they're already up by 12.

Looks like another blowout.

Hitman
Honestly he needs to be less selfish and showing the passing ability and able to get his teammates involved part of his game.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts