Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mods, please create a sticky thread on top of this board with the link I utilized in the "Iona chat" thread below. The chat room is a very generic and simple chat room, and I propose that we use it as a general chat room for this board for when there are MAAC teams in action. This way people can just go to the room and visit if they're interested, they don't need an invite. We can always reconsider if "the wrong element" becomes involved, of course.

·
Premium Member
4,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, I agree, because it's MUCH more fun to belittle you "live" when you tell us that we shouldn't expect much of Wax and then he goes off for 24 and 13. :clown:

·
Registered
319 Posts
I think that is a great idea. xubrew created the sticky thread above for me so let me work with him here. For future reference, the process is that you have to create a regular post first, send xubrew a private message requesting he make the post a sticky thread, and then wait for xubrew to work his moderator magic!

·
The Bilson = Jayhawk Love
6,884 Posts
we don't have moderaters on this board, just the CM's from the College Basketball board.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts