Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
y do we start hassell? hes not the defender ppl make him out to be,hes crap on offense.so y not dump him and kandi for a legit center?if we got a decent center then kg wouldnt have as much pressure on him in the frontcourt, the best player in the frontcourt hes had is gugs and that was 5? years ago.if we do that then our lineup could look like this

pg-jaric/hudson/carter
sg-jaric/mccants/frahm
sf-wally
pf-kg
c-? anyone besides kandi...griffin coudl be tons better than this

i have multiple ppl on the guards becuz jaric can play both and if we started hudson then we could start jaric at 2 or jaric at 1 and mccants at 2.
we also need another big man to come in off the bench, after kg kandi and eddie we have madsen who i am tired of seeing when he plays...he hustles but he cant make a layup and i just dont like him since he missed a potential gamewinning layup against memphis awhile back...
what do u guys think?

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
moss_is_1 said:
y do we start hassell? hes not the defender ppl make him out to be,hes crap on offense.so y not dump him and kandi for a legit center?if we got a decent center then kg wouldnt have as much pressure on him in the frontcourt, the best player in the frontcourt hes had is gugs and that was 5? years ago.if we do that then our lineup could look like this

pg-jaric/hudson/carter
sg-jaric/mccants/frahm
sf-wally
pf-kg
c-? anyone besides kandi...griffin coudl be tons better than this

i have multiple ppl on the guards becuz jaric can play both and if we started hudson then we could start jaric at 2 or jaric at 1 and mccants at 2.
we also need another big man to come in off the bench, after kg kandi and eddie we have madsen who i am tired of seeing when he plays...he hustles but he cant make a layup and i just dont like him since he missed a potential gamewinning layup against memphis awhile back...
what do u guys think?
did u read it?

·
Registered
6,767 Posts
And leave what, Jaric as our best perimeter defender. Hassell's been back to his usual great self on defense this year, no reason to trade him. Maybe if McCants plays good (meaning good enough to get 25-30mpg) you could be on to something, but it'll likely be Wally that's traded, not Trenton.

·
Registered
8,226 Posts
We can't put all offensive players at the same time. Otherwise, we'll get scored on more than often if there is no defensive presence besides KG.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts