Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Werewolf Bar Mitzvah
18,794 Posts
Classic "Knight in Shining Armor" that never gets laid.
Yeah, but last I checked, being a jerk/ messy tenant isn't grounds for eviction.

·
Registered
7,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Classic "Knight in Shining Armor" that never gets laid.
Exactly... he is a cool guy, but has serious women issues
Plus Im not on a lease I pay month by month since we are friends
But he is being an ******* about this because he thinks he has a chance with this girl
And the reason I dont move out is because as I said the place is in a perfect location for work and having fun(right by Sunset Strip, where all the clubs are in LA) and the rent is really cheap

·
Registered
7,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
All right, I havent done anything yet because Ive been really busy but I kind of just started ignoring and being really cold toward her.
All of a sudden today she has been EXTRA nice to me, either she has realized that she was being a ***** or she got something up her sleeve

·
Lifetime Member
24,723 Posts
unluckyseventeen has awesome ideas. I don't even have a room-mate, but I'm going to have to find a way to do the Universal controller ideas, because I know what it feels like when it's changing channels and programs, and you just have no idea what's going on.

·
Registered
3,338 Posts
sounds like she wants you out so she can bring in someone she likes as her roommate

you are F'ed.

best thing to do now, would be to turn on the love and have sex with her.

if she is resistant to open up, hand her the beer.

once you two are getting dirty, take some pictures.

now you can scare her with them for life. she won't bother you again, and you got some action. plus, maybe she likes it, and you got a friends with benefits. if she behaves, then the pictures will never be seen by anyone.

problem solved.

·
Registered
3,338 Posts
All right, I havent done anything yet because Ive been really busy but I kind of just started ignoring and being really cold toward her.
All of a sudden today she has been EXTRA nice to me, either she has realized that she was being a ***** or she got something up her sleeve
you give women too much credit

Maybe she was on her period, and now it's over.

In reality, women are moody creatures, and they do whatever they 'feel' at the moment.

they aren't ruled by their brains, they are ruled by their 'feelings'

don't try to figure her out, cause you will get nowhere

I still think you need to F her and get it over with.

·
do better
41,522 Posts
Whatever you do you better play defense...cause if you come in here making some suspect threads and posts we're gonna have to assume for reputation's sake its you.

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
There's some pretty hilarious and ingenious ideas in here, but I think you should try talking to her first... that would probably be the wisest avenue if you want to make sure you're still living there in the future.

·
loves the Bulls
13,122 Posts
There's some pretty hilarious and ingenious ideas in here, but I think you should try talking to her first... that would probably be the wisest avenue if you want to make sure you're still living there in the future.
What is talking going to do for him? At least if he donkey punches her he'll at least feel good about himself knowing she aint ****ting right for a week.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
being rational is no fun

41 - 55 of 55 Posts