Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,449 Posts
futuristxen said:
Probably not. His name probably wouldn't be Andrei Kirilenko. For one.
Maybe his dad could have been Russian so he would be half Arab.
 

·
Star in the Making
Joined
·
4,739 Posts
I am Arab and I honestly took offense to that.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Steez said:
I am Arab and I honestly took offense to that.
it's poking fun at people associating that weapon with Arabs as well as at people being so politically correct that you know they would hesitate to give him that nickname even though its based on his initials. how can you be offended by that? lighten up
 

·
The Best
Joined
·
4,925 Posts
sherwin said:
it's poking fun at people associating that weapon with Arabs as well as at people being so politically correct that you know they would hesitate to give him that nickname even though its based on his initials. how can you be offended by that? lighten up
You are a moron. You don't make fun of someones race or culture.



:curse: BAN
 

·
Star in the Making
Joined
·
4,739 Posts
Dawg, I am barely ever serious but that right there was offensive.
 

·
Star in the Making
Joined
·
4,739 Posts
myst said:
You are a moron. You don't make fun of someones race or culture.



:curse: BAN

You just became one of my top posters :)
Respect!
 
1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top