Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What would he say when McGrady blocked his shot and stole the ball?

And what would he say when Juwan Howard posted him up 4 times in a row and made the same shot on him:)

hehe.. that was fun.. I think luke is a great player.. He was doing all these fancy moves and driving in..

Either he's a bad player but Magic make him look amazing because of our horrible defense, or he's a good player and he looks the same...

hmmm

One more thing,

how was doc rivers commentary??

·
Our Sentence Is Up
40,250 Posts
I only saw the 4th quarter because ABC starts too early and hides the games with almost no promotion. But what I saw was Luke Walton running ****.

The Lakers got a real steal with him. He's perfect for that team.

·
Registered
8,925 Posts
Walton made some beautiful passes, but then got schooled by Howard later on.

Bill Walton seems to get silent and a little choked up when calling the game while Luke is in. He kept saying "its a good oppertunity for Luke" or something along those lines. haha.

·
Premium Member
100,045 Posts
I watched the whole game, and Luke Walton was one of the biggest reasons the Lakers won today. He was huge in the 4th quarter. He made so many good passes, but his touch between the legs pass takes the cake for best pass of the day. It was nice...He and Derek Fisher are the biggest reasons their team won the game today.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Bill Walton: "HA HA HA! That's MY boy!! HA HA HA!! You are witnessing a splendid performance by one of the future stars of the NBA! HA HA HA!"

Something like that? lol

·
Registered
14,070 Posts
dont throw it down tmac, dont throw it down:laugh:

·
Premium Member
100,045 Posts
(Luke Walton hit's a game winner)

Bill Walton: It's good, and I have just indirectly altered the course of Western Civilization completely!!!

·
BBB.net Archivist
26,901 Posts
Originally posted by <b>courtside</b>!

And what would he say when Juwan Howard posted him up 4 times in a row and made the same shot on him:)
Hmmmm.... He would probably say "have Tracy McGrady and Juwan Howard lost their minds? I'm not even in the game and they are blocking my shots and posting me up!"

The only time I heard Walton call one of Lukes games was in college and he refered to his son as "Walton" and treated him like any other player, very professional overall. I have never heard Bill do a Laker game this year, when was this?

·
Registered
10,030 Posts
Originally posted by <b>courtside</b>!

hehe.. that was fun.. I think luke is a great player.. He was doing all these fancy moves and driving in..

Either he's a bad player but Magic make him look amazing because of our horrible defense, or he's a good player and he looks the same...

hmmm

One more thing,

how was doc rivers commentary??
He'd probably say, "Juwan did a great job of schooling the young rook in this one, but too bad it was all for nothing! The Magic lose again.

p.s. Derek Fisher..... Gimme DAT!" :bsmile:

·
Registered
3,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah. Luke Walton's passes are very unique. I never saw someone pass the ball like he does. It looks funny but it works.

BTW, I saw bill walton commentating on a previous NBA game luke was playing.. it was funny.

·
Home where I wanted to go
9,855 Posts
Originally posted by <b>The MAgiC</b>!

Yep, we lost again. But at least our star player has some kind of effect on the game. Can't say the same for yours.
Who are you talking about? Unlike Orlando, the Lakers actually have more than one good player.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
You know exactly who I'm talking about, don't ask a dumb question just to take a shot at the Magic. I said star, not good.

Shaq on court = Lakers down by 18

Shaq on bench = Lakers up by 2

Curious, isn't it?

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Yeah, he would say were the worst team even though the other one was down by 18. Yep.... :rolleyes: And only a 3 year old would use the word magic as a plural noun.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts