Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
duke of new york, a#1
16,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If Glen and co. don't make any trades before the quickly-approaching deadline, what do you think that means?

I guess it could mean that GG and the coaching staff are confident in our group of players and expect them to succeed.

Or maybe it means we couldn't get the kind of deal we were looking for.

But, if no moves are made, what kind of shape do you think we are in for the rest of the season [and beyond]?

Jalen/Milt
A-Dub/Mo Pete/Roger
VC/Curry/Murray
Don/Lonny/Brads
CB4/Moiso/Arch

·
Fear The Red
8,910 Posts
Well if no trades are made and we do make the playoffs i expect us not to got to far because with even an healthy bosh our front line is weak and I bealive that Moisio is the only one with playoff experience

·
Registered
6,649 Posts
Originally posted by <b>madman</b>!
Well if no trades are made and we do make the playoffs i expect us not to got to far because with even an healthy bosh our front line is weak and I bealive that Moisio is the only one with playoff experience
uhh, Marshall?

·
Registered
6,649 Posts
Originally posted by <b>madman</b>!

with who??
Utah Jazz, w/ Malone and Stockton

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
With no trades our season and playoffs depend on the health of Alvin, having Rose play under control, and Vince being a superstar on both ends of the court.

Our front line is good enough in the East, especially with Moiso starting to come around. Bosh and Marshall are solid.

We match up pretty well with Indiana, Detroit, and New Jersey. Only New Orleans has a major advantage up front and they usually self destruct.

By the end of the year one of Bax, Moiso, and Arch will have established themselves as the 3rd big in our rotation. The other two won't see much time at all in the playoffs.

Bosh, Marshall, Moiso would be nice.

Bosh, Marshall, Baxter could also work.

I don't think Arch is our guy.

·
Registered
731 Posts
agree with Slasher, KO needs to experiment with Roger Mason Jr, and Lamond Murray.....Roger Mason can drive the ball and hit easy layups, but he still need the PT to improve.....Lamond just needs a little lesson and he can be the guy who'll come off the bench for Vince and do the same thing Vince is doing......

Arch is not quite the guy that we can count on down low, but will be a big guy on the court to do some defense on bigger players..

Moiso got to over confident last 2 games, and just keep on taking one handed wild shots.....still need a guy to wake him up.....

Bosh is everything....he does so well against people bigger than him....GG should start making plans to keep him after the 4th year on his contract, instead of bringing in big contract dudes (Juwan Howard).....

if Raps keep on the consistant side, i would not be surprised to see them in the Eastern Conference Finals....They seem to be soft on the first few quarters, but can come back big just like the last 5? games....some they just lost by 1-6pts....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts