Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone believe that the Bulls have an interest in Wally Szczerbiak at this time?

We could easily trade for him, but could we or should we sign him next year? His contract is still a rookie one and we could trade JC and/or Fizer and/or ERob.

·
Train Em While Young.....
3,628 Posts
Wally might be more expensive. He wants the max.

·
Registered
7,076 Posts
Originally posted by TJ
Does anyone believe that the Bulls have an interest in Wally Szczerbiak at this time?

We could easily trade for him, but could we or should we sign him next year? His contract is still a rookie one and we could trade JC and/or Fizer and/or ERob.
I am actually a fan of Wally Szcerbiak.

That is, until his hubris led him to request a MAX contract with Minnesota. That's a joke. He's a tough player and a very good shooter... but isn't worth the NBA max. So I've cooled on any Wally talk lately.

VD

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So does Lewis. But we could at least get Wally in the
door. Lewis sounds like a real long shot.

PG Jay Williams
SG Wally
SF Rose
PF Chandler
C Curry

This is an acceptable team

·
Registered
22 Posts
Originally posted by TJ
So does Lewis. But we could at least get Wally in the
door. Lewis sounds like a real long shot.

PG Jay Williams
SG Wally
SF Rose
PF Chandler
C Curry

This is an acceptable team

Wally!? and at shooting guard!?!? BLAH! I'd rather have the younger Rashard Lewis who can also shoot the lights out..get rebounds and transitional points on breaks..someone who's gonna move his feet on defense!..

·
Registered
3,175 Posts
No thanks. Our defense would be worse than the Mavs.

·
Registered
342 Posts
God, I hope we're not interested in Wally, last thing we need is a cancerous tumor on our team...

·
I never slice.
2,282 Posts
Originally posted by SS_Solid_Snake
God, I hope we're not interested in Wally, last thing we need is a cancerous tumor on our team...
Can someone educate me on this? All I've read is that Wally and KG don't get along. I've read nothing to indicate the the cause of the disagreement is Wally's fault. Have I missed it or are people jumping to conclusions?

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
"They" say he's selfish. I say that's beyond bogus.

"They" say he intercepts passes meant for others breaking the play. I say this is treason and have a hard time believing it.

"They" say he plays bad defense. OK, it's not great but I don't think it's any worse than Rose.

He's not on my target list but I wouldn't complain either.

A radical idea

1 - 10 of 10 Posts