Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

21 - 40 of 105 Posts

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
Gormin, you are correct. I didnt give much thought to them since they will be playing and will settle it themselves. We all know they are finishing 13 or 14.

urmite, I believe that is correct and that is a scenario I am hoping for.
Not so fast, our plan is to win our remaining games.
Either or both of Mason and La Salle lose their remaining four and we finish 11th.
The plan was slightly different before UMass this past weekend, but we adjust as needed.

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
updated 2/26. I know Davidson is ahead now at 9-6 but I am going to see how things play out tonight before adjusting since we could be right back where we started.

·
Registered
932 Posts
VCU can move up to the 7 seed with a win tomorrow night. Given our play as of late and on the road, I'm not confident, but it would be nice to get away from the 8/9 game.

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Well, this is the first time I’ve ever been mistaken for a millennial. I won’t comment on the instant gratification part.
So, is being mistaken as a millennial the same feeling you get when you’re carded while buying wine at the grocery?

·
Registered
2,482 Posts
Heck if I know. I live in Baltimore County where alcohol sales are at liquor stores only.
You aren't still at Fordham? Or did they move that to Baltimore?

I just realized that although I'm in DC a lot, I've never tried to by off premise beer & wine in Maryland...

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
You aren't still at Fordham? Or did they move that to Baltimore?

I just realized that although I'm in DC a lot, I've never tried to by off premise beer & wine in Maryland...
What I like about having to go into a liquor store instead of just getting things at the grocery store is that liquor store owners are often very happy to talk and offer advice. I just walked out of a store with a bottle of a bourbon that is made in California. Might be a little blasphemous that it is from California, but I’m ok to give it a try.

21 - 40 of 105 Posts