Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
they got rid of sheed, bonzi and yet only 14,000 showed up vs the jazz...WEAK, seriously im really gonna lose respect for our fans if that place doesnt start filling up!

blazers have done what fans have asked and they still dont go last night....What the hell is going on here, we are making a playoff run and our fans dont even care, yet sheed and wells are gone! UNREAL

·
Registered
6,866 Posts
I'm doing my part. Taking my wife and parents to tomorrow night's game vs. the Nuggets - the debut of SAR, Ratliff, and Dickau in Blazers' uni's. And, I just bought 2 200-level tix to EACH of the following April games: Hornets, Spurs, and Lakers.

GO BLAZERS!!!

PBF

·
Registered
9,819 Posts
I agree, the media and some people of PDX thought of Sheed as the freaking anti-christ...so one would tend to think that the Garden would be sold out last night...but nooo, if it isn't sold out or close to it...the media and some people of PDX are hyopcrites..period.

·
Registered
9,819 Posts
I am a poor college student..no dinero..otherwise I'd be there in a heartbeat...ton of factors go into deciding whether or not going to a game, I live almost 2 hours away, etc and etc..but if I lived in PDX, I would go to a few games.

·
Registered
837 Posts
blazers have done what fans have asked and they still dont go last night....What the hell is going on here, we are making a playoff run and our fans dont even care, yet sheed and wells are gone! UNREAL
I love to read this kids postin "I will be pissed" and calling out outers from Bristol and Eugene.

I like your passion for the team but give some credit to other fans. We are not sheeps to follow your calls and agree.

I've spend a lot of money over the years for season tickets and blazers gears. I am for one a huge Rasheed fan but this was a must and good trade for the franchise. For years this franchise didn't give a rats behind about what We thought so give us a few days to rejoice and readjust, and yes I'll be there tomorrow night.

BTW- Tickets can be purchased for $10/game

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
As someone who was there, those who didn't go made the right decision. That game was painful to watch. The timeout sideshows were worse than usual. All in all, not a fun time. Hopefully tomorrow will be much, much better.

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Originally posted by <b>mixum</b>!
....What the hell is going on here, we are making a playoff run and our fans dont even care...
You said the playoff streak was over. :confused:

Should we throw in another towel if the Garden isn't full on Thursday, or if we lose? Or both?

·
Registered
8,714 Posts
Originally posted by <b>JarvisHayes24</b>!
$10/game? Holy crap that is cheap
I thought that Atlanta had tickets for $5.00 a game. The Rose Garden does have afforable seating for people that enjoy the experence, but don't have the deep pockets.

·
Registered
9,192 Posts
Originally posted by <b>mixum</b>!
they got rid of sheed, bonzi and yet only 14,000 showed up vs the jazz...WEAK, seriously im really gonna lose respect for our fans if that place doesnt start filling up!

Give me a ****ing break man. You really are ignorant, aren't you.

There reasons why people don't go to games other then because they don't like certain players. Usually it's finical issues. My self, personally, I barely get by, and can only afford to go to a few games a year. As much as I'd love to go to every game, that just isn't going to happen because I can't do it!

I don't see you making any effort to come to a game in Portland. Why don't you go to every game? You must be another one of those "Weak" fans you mentioned earlier.

If you never started another one of your whining threads I'd be a happy man.

·
Premium Member
70,380 Posts
Originally posted by <b>HOWIE</b>!

I thought that Atlanta had tickets for $5.00 a game. The Rose Garden does have afforable seating for people that enjoy the experence, but don't have the deep pockets.
Nope.... it's $25 for the nosebleeds. But there have been some $10 specials.... it's never gotten down to 5. And just to go on a mini-rant why nobody goes to ATL games.

ATL + Metro ATL is one of the most populated cities in the world. ATL not including the metro is 300,000 people. so combine that inconvenience with $25 nosebleeds, and then the team is boring and loses..... well you see my point...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts