Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

Who will be the first to go in a fire sale?

• Jason Kidd

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Vince Carter

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Richard Jefferson

Votes: 6 30.0%
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· High-Ayatolla of Slamola
4,109 Posts
jizzy

Reactions: GrandKenyon6

· Burned
18,770 Posts
The Nets have won five in a row, including an *** beating against a team that was 52-14 (who they hadn't beaten since the Clinton administration).

I prefer to remain happy and positive.

· Registered
8,452 Posts
Kidd will be difficult to move with his contract so it's either Carter or RJ. Which one depends on who wants which player and what they get back. Also, if money is an issue, is it a matter of long term cash or immediate cash? Carter makes more than RJ now, but RJ has a longer contract.

One thing is for sure, if Nenad continues to play the way he has then there will not be a need for both RJ and Carter. Just one of them with Nenad, Kidd and multiple higher quality role players (which is what they would trade one of them for) would keep the team as competitive or more so.

· Registered
3,957 Posts
I can say that i would want vince carter since out gm didnt go after him when he was in toronto.Trouble is we dont have more to offer.But i would want vc and nenad.We might be able to trade juan dixon,darius miles,theo ratliff and zach randolph?

· Registered
3,957 Posts
I can say that i would want vince carter since out gm didnt go after him when he was in toronto.Trouble is we dont have more to offer.But i would want vc and nenad.We might be able to trade darius miles and zach randolph or one of them with theo ratliff?

· Registered
7,580 Posts
I agree 100% with what ghoti said in the beginning.

· Registered
7,580 Posts
Chaser 55 said:
I don't want to think about a fire sale.
Exactly. Same here stay as positive as possible and stop thinking the worst case scenario.

· Registered
2,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
ghoti said:
The Nets have won five in a row, including an *** beating against a team that was 52-14 (who they hadn't beaten since the Clinton administration).

I prefer to remain happy and positive.

Well reality is a biatch isn't it? You can be an ostrich with its head in the sand.

I prefer to remain vigilant and aware. Read this: http://www.basketballboards.net/forum/showthread.php?t=252360

· Burned
18,770 Posts

· Banned
57,945 Posts
Cpawfan can almost single handly replace 4 of the 5 starters in a few years.

Contact Ratner...

:D

-Petey

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.