Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am very worried about it. few days ago, I think we could be 2nd Seed, but unfortunately our team is very lazy to struggle for 2nd seed, even the 50 wins..it is very fraustrating, they lost to 2 teams under .500.

Now we would not have home court advantage, i think it's difficult to win over Heat.

when Shaq is in his home, he would rape Collins, that's a bad news.

·
Banned
57,945 Posts
When the Nets have been hot, they have shown they can beat any of the top teams in the league (barring the Spurs). If the guys come out fired up, ready to play like they can, they can take the Heat.

-Petey

·
We Just Wanna Chill
12,067 Posts
assuming if these two teams meet in the 2nd round, with the Heat in Home court advantage, its going to be really tough for the Nets to pull a W.

oh, and Grandmazter3.......thanx to the Shakira video, you are now officially my favorite Nets fan! lol :biggrin:

·
Nets Fan
10,424 Posts
Gio305 said:
assuming if these two teams meet in the 2nd round, with the Heat in Home court advantage, its going to be really tough for the Nets to pull a W.

oh, and Grandmazter3.......thanx to the Shakira video, you are now officially my favorite Nets fan! lol :biggrin:
Any one who likes Shakira deserves a rep.

·
Registered
8,634 Posts
I think that it will be much harder trying to win games 1 and 2 on the road. If we can take one from Miami on the road and take away their home court advantage, then I think we can win games 3 and 4.

Game 5 I think would be in Miami and that would be tough if the series is tied. But remember, the Pistons lost game 5 vs. us 2 years ago and they won games 6 and 7.

It's a big deal but it's not the ultimate decider of the series.

·
Registered
5,515 Posts
Nah..Home-court advantage is not a WINNING factor in this series..but at least it helps..I think we can still win against the HEAT even if we don't have homecourt advantage..

·
Registered
10,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ravor44 said:
Nah..Home-court advantage is not a WINNING factor in this series..but at least it helps..I think we can still win against the HEAT even if we don't have homecourt advantage..
thanks, but i have an OT question, why is your name red just like jizzy and mjm1...i want to do that..thanks

·
Registered
5,515 Posts
jarkid said:
thanks, but i have an OT question, why is your name red just like jizzy and mjm1...i want to do that..thanks
Glowing usernames... :biggrin:

·
Registered
5,515 Posts
jarkid said:
where to active that !! ravor44 !!
at the Store upper right corner beside the RPG... :biggrin:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.