Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,957 Posts
I agree with schiller.I think we should keep this one.I would be willing to give Miles one more season to improve his value because i know he can play better but his knee im willing to give the benefit of the doubt about that one.Z-bo,Theo,Dixon,Blake are the ones i want to see go but if we packaged with Miles and could get frye then yeh im all for it.

·
Schilster Supreme
13,607 Posts
I think you put Miles on the first ship out of town. I hate to say it but we actually have to start throwing in the towel on players or we get mired in failure for a lack of willingness to move young guys.

·
Registered
4,411 Posts
I doubt we get anyone that would improve us more than #1. I mean, we could probably get Corey Mags, but their is no way I would do that deal. The best case scenario is Jason Richardson. I would think about that deal, but probably wouldnt do it in the end, unless GS included their own 1st rounder.

·
100% Shaolin Sword Style
701 Posts
Backboard Cam said:
How about an expiring contract and a 2007 first-round pick?
Here is an interesting idea... Let's say we get the #1 and Chicago gets the #3. How about we trade Darius Miles and our #1 for the #3? :biggrin: That would be pretty funny.

·
Registered
3,812 Posts
If we could get a pile of bricks for Miles right now, I'd be more than willing to do it. Let's face it guys, nobody wants Miles unless we give up Telfair or Webster. And other GMs are smart enough to demand that with Miles being a big problem that nobody wants a part of.

·
Registered
6,659 Posts
Regardless of how you feel about Miles, the value we could get for him this offseason is a lot less than what we could get for him after a healthy first half of the season.

Additionally, it might give our potential draft pick some time to adjust before jumping right into the starting lineup.

·
Registered
5,891 Posts
sure get more out of trading blake and miles

who could we get if we trade zbo and miles for....?

·
Registered
5,891 Posts
i guess we can trade zbo too for the right price.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.