Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...do you think of him still in a Sacramento uniform or do you already see him as a 76er???

I just wondered this, because I read in an other thread where it's about nba wifes first Peja and second to that Chris Webber! I wanted to reply at first that it's funny because the first two listed are sacramento players...
what do you think?

·
Registered
326 Posts
He's still very much of a King to me. Will take some time to get used to ...

·
15 STRONG
27,487 Posts
I think of a soft pillow...because that's what CWebb is........soft

·
Banned
22,939 Posts
Still think of him as a king. I mean, if you ask me what team he is on, I'd say sixers automatically, but if I think about him as a player, I think of the kings.

·
Registered
93 Posts
I think of him rolled over on the floor, gripping (add random appendage here) in pain.

Seriously, does this guy ever look healthy anymore?

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
I still think of him as a King. THen I have to correct myelf. Might have something to do with the fact that I have not caught a game with him in the Philly uni yet.

·
Registered
7,278 Posts
Even though he's a Sixer now and I've seen a few games with him in his new uniform I still see him as a King. I have watched so many Kings games and Webber was always there and it still doesn't seem right to see them without him.

·
Registered
3,703 Posts
i was for the trade from the beginning. when i think of chris webber, i think of a team that wont make the playoffs now

·
Registered
524 Posts
Why doesn't he bang down low anymore?He has become a jump shooter! It's ridiculous when you see him at the perimeter and iguodala on the post...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts