Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
duke of new york, a#1
16,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...after six straight losses, six of our next eight games are on the road.

And the two home games? One is the back end of a home-and-home with Philly. The other is against the Heat.

·
Fear The Red
8,910 Posts
shookem said:
yeah, but if the rook's keep improving, i'll be happy. in dec. it might be time to move a vet.
honestly if Charlie keeps playing like that Jose keeps on that pace and Graham improves i dont care if we go 0-82

·
Registered
11,876 Posts
Philly's vulnerable. But like these fellas, I'm happy to continue losing and developing. Just have to limit the blowouts, and I think we will.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
more ping pong balls. would have been nice to pull it out for moral, but as long as they can keep things relatively stable in the dressing room, bring on the top 3 pick and a collapse by denver.

rose might need to go this year in a dump. if they can pry a pick from isiah, do it now. at this stage, i don't think we renew hoffa.

·
Registered
4,400 Posts
Two against Philly. We may get one win if lucky.
At Boston. Loss.
Versus Miami. Loss.
Four game west coast trip in Phoenix, Clipperland, Sactown, and Oakland. L, L, L, L.
Home against Dallas. Loss.
Home agaisnt Memphis. Loss.

The Raptors will be lucky if they're 1-15 by the end of November.

PS. Any good players in the draft in 06?

·
Registered
609 Posts
^ ouch...the truth does hurt :cry:

·
Registered
12,236 Posts
Slasher said:
At Boston. Loss.
Versus Miami. Loss.
Four game west coast trip in Phoenix, Clipperland, Sactown, and Oakland. L, L, L, L.

I guarantee the Raptors will not start off 1-15.

·
Chillin'
20,141 Posts
Slasher said:
Where do you think the wins will come? Look at the schedule.
You can't look at the schedule like that. If you do, then the Raptors should win about 4 or 5 games the entire season. Teams pull off surprise victories, you know. Just because a team might look intimidating on paper, doesn't mean anything. And the Kings haven't been all that this season, either.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Budweiser_Boy said:
You can't look at the schedule like that. If you do, then the Raptors should win about 4 or 5 games the entire season. Teams pull off surprise victories, you know. Just because a team might look intimidating on paper, doesn't mean anything. And the Kings haven't been all that this season, either.
Vegas betting lines on professional basketball games also would be a done deal if you were able to call it so monochromatically - nothing's ever that black and white; there always are shades of grey...

·
Chillin'
20,141 Posts
speedythief said:
Speaking of which, LB is on track to getting his first W on them tonight.
Damn, talk about an early season disaster. That team tried avoiding it, but it looks like they'll have to blow up the team and do a full-out rebuilding.

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Budweiser_Boy said:
Damn, talk about an early season disaster. That team tried avoiding it, but it looks like they'll have to blow up the team and do a full-out rebuilding.
there worst off then we are...with those massive contracts...

·
Registered
4,400 Posts
Slasher said:
At Boston. Loss.
Versus Miami. Loss.

I don't want to be negative at this time in Raptorland, but I told you so.

They're at 1-14 with the last game in November coming up against the Grizz.

If you think things are tough right now...

·
Chillin'
20,141 Posts
Slasher said:
I don't want to be negative at this time in Raptorland, but I told you so.

They're at 1-14 with the last game in November coming up against the Grizz.

If you think things are tough right now...
No, you said we'd be lucky to get one win. As it stands we have a chance at two. In your post you said we'd lose all our games... you must be a prophet... or not.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts