Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to the board. Am a Philly fan (born and raised in the Philly area) and an Arizona alum as well. Really glad to see how well Iggy has fit in on the Sixers. I was actually pretty happy he left early from Arizona because there just seemed to be a lot of chemestry issues. However, I think his game fits the NBA much beter than the college game. If he can improve his outside shot, he will become a superstar in the NBA. MUst admit that it is nice to see a former Arizona player finally get drafted by the Sixers.

·
Kwisatz Haderach
31,773 Posts
Hey, welcome aboard, nice to have you. :D

Iguodala was the player I wanted the whole time last year, and what I find amazing is the fact that he's improved defensively as the season has gone on. Also he came on and proved today what he'll be capable of doing in the future, his shooting stroke is a ton better than I thought it would be coming in.

What I love about him is, he doesn't need the ball to impact the game, and he's young! I'm sure we're going to have a chance to enjoy him for year's to come, they better never let him get out of Philly.

And just curious, am I the only one who thinks that Iguodala took that Arizona loss personally and that's why he followed with that great performance Vs the Lakers the next night?

Always good to see new fans come around, hopefully you stick around, because it's going to be a fun couple weeks coming up.

·
Registered
7,278 Posts
Welcome to the Sixers board CCPhillyCat.

Yeah, everybody has been pretty high on our top rookie, Iguodala. His defense is what impressed me the most and his shooting isn't as bad as advertised. We like him and he's here for keeps.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Igoudala has been a great rookie and his defensive game has been amazing. I think if he has the determination to score and the aggressiveness, he can do it. He needs to get more confident in his shot, and at the same time improve. He obviously has amazing leap, so if he gets inside, he needs to learn how to utilize his jumpin power.

Igoudala has a BRIGHT future, and is a key pierce to a championship team.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts