Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Fomer Admins are Kewl!
15,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do the rest of you guys think about the progress of Iggy so far? I like what I am seeing from him as almost every night he is giving us something different and a glimpse of being a potential "dominant" player. Give your thoughts

·
Kwisatz Haderach
31,773 Posts
I knew he was capable of having this type of improvement in his second year. What I'm loving about him right now is, every night he goes and provides the team with what they need the most. The thing I was worried about in the offseason was whether or not he'd be able to go for his own offense, since he's so unselfish a player.. he crushed that concern.

·
Registered
2,887 Posts
I'm falling in love with his playmaking ability. He can catch passes in the lane and toss behind-the-backs to the open man in a split second. He looks like he is very aware of what is going on around him, and that, combined with his defensive ability and very much improved offensive game, he's going to be very special.

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
I was impressed with his Defense when he played the Clippers last Sunday, he was one of the reasons we had a hard time coming back, although he wasn't that great of a scorer in that game.

It was Nailon that killed us.

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
If he were playing for another team, he would definitely be THE MAN and could easily avg around 20ppg. With AI and Cwebb here, he doesn't have to do that.

But I think he's coming along at his own pace and developing well as an all around player. I like what I'm seeing from him thus far. He should be a lock for ALL DEFENSIVE TEAM.

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Also, don't know what happened last year, but dude definitely belongs in this year's dunk contest.

·
Registered
768 Posts
alleninsf said:
If he were playing for another team, he would definitely be THE MAN and could easily avg around 20ppg. With AI and Cwebb here, he doesn't have to do that.

But I think he's coming along at his own pace and developing well as an all around player. I like what I'm seeing from him thus far. He should be a lock for ALL DEFENSIVE TEAM.
Don't know about 20 ppg. I still think he struggles creating his own shot in the half court offense. His shooting has improved and his defense is tremendous. He's only 21 or 22 and is continueing to progress which is great.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts