Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't like them because it seems almost like censorship and that isn't what i am about. I don't condemn you if do. I was just curious as to what reasons you do use them...Thanks.

·
Registered
3,749 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Tom</b>!
I don't like them because it seems almost like censorship and that isn't what i am about. I don't condemn you if do. I was just curious as to what reasons you do use them...Thanks.
Nope don't use them. I want to hear everyones opinion on everything. I can always use my special internal ignore settings!!

I don't want to completely invalidate someone's future opinions on a matter, just becuase they've proven useless in the past.

·
Our Sentence Is Up
40,250 Posts
I ignore therealdeal, if only to save the board from the inivitable back and forth that happens everytime I read a therealdeal post.

I like the feature for that purpose. My posting experience is better not having to read therealdeal's posts unless I want to actually click on one.

·
Registered
16,561 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Tom</b>!
Only foreign posters during the olympics (pjrose?) and 1 Piston fan, only because they annoy the **** out of me.

·
Registered
6,847 Posts
I saw a thread about the ignore list but I dont see any posts in here?.....:laugh:

·
Premium Member
19,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:p i'm not :D :D

I'm not paranoid...shut up! No you shut up! Just leave me alone!

·
Nobody
6,373 Posts
The only person I've ever put on ignore is therealdeal. I can safely say that I am never going to be interested in hearing his opinion again, and his posts always hijack the thread unless you just ignore it anyway.

·
Top Of The Pops
27,472 Posts
I put anyone who disagrees with me on my Ignore list.

That's what it's for, right?

·
Registered
6,704 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Hap</b>!
a better question is..who's ignore list are YOU on?

either really, or metaphorically speaking.
I'm on Jvanbusk's I think.

·
Hokeamaniac
5,775 Posts
I have had one person on my ignore list for probably 6 or 7 months and it has greatly improved my basketballboards experience.

There is another person that I can't ignore but I try my best to skip over his posts (doesn't work to well), and subsequently never respond to him.

·
Registered
14,165 Posts
I had two posters on ignore:

- A Bulls fan who persisted to say Magic Johnson was overrated and wouldn´t aknowledge that the Showtime Lakers couldn´t be beat... ;) He was also a fan of the Matrix trilogy...

- A Blazers fan who kept arguing that Hakeem was better than Kareem and Ron Harper was a great defender ;) And i stopped Consulting him...

Then i disabled it.

it was for the better. Ocasionally (only ocasionally!!!!) they put up great stuff!...

;)

EDIT: OH, yeah... almost forgot... the Kings fan with the bad monkey avatar... :p

·
Top Of The Pops
27,472 Posts
Originally posted by <b>PauloCatarino</b>!

- A Blazers fan who kept arguing that Hakeem was better than Kareem and Ron Harper was a great defender ;) And i stopped Consulting him...
But Hakeem was better than Kareem. Wait, and Harper was an excellent defender. Man...this cat has some of the same opinions I do...why would you ignore him? ;)

1 - 20 of 60 Posts