1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
I think he has a very good chance of making it in the league as a 6'8 forward. The guy is an absolute beast inside and I don't think that inch or two is gonna stop him.

·
Wooden the Wizard
13,621 Posts
one of the most underrated guys in college hoops - mostly cause his team stinks. i believe he thought about going pro last season, but decided to come back.

·
Registered
443 Posts
TonyM is right he is extremely underated but I don't know if he goes any higher than 18-28. I think the main problem with him is the height a lot of scouts are unsure if he can play the PF position in the NBA. That is his main problem and it makes his stock take a big hit. I said this about Juan Dixon and I say this about Diogu if he was 3-4 inches taller he would be a top 5 pick.

·
Wolves Enthusiast
6,038 Posts
I think if he stayed in one more year, he would be a lottery- late mid first rounder. Now he is a late first to a mid 2nd round. But i agree on a poor man's barkley or i can see as a malike rose type player.

·
just foul
6,913 Posts
I think he's pretty much a lock for the 1st round whether he comes out this year or next. There is a lack of quality bigs this year, and Ike is one of the better ones. I don't think it would be a bad decision to jump this year; I think he can jump or not jump and be alright either way.

·
Elite Member
15,161 Posts
I think he'll surprise some people and sneak into the lottery. He is definitely a scoring beast inside and has a good head for the game.

·
Registered
2,859 Posts
Good decision for Ike, his team wasn't going anywhere and his game is already very polished. I'd be surprised to see him in the lottery, but he'd be a good pickup in the late teens. I don't see him as an NBA starter(size does matter), but he could excel as a Corliss Williamson/Maurice Taylor type.

·
Registered
12,080 Posts
After seeing him play, I think he is a lock for the first round. Maybe not lottery yet but atleast the first round.

·
Premium Member
12,829 Posts
If Mike Sweetney went in the lottery, I don't see why Ike can't. I don't think Ike has the wingspan Sweets has, but he's just as good as Sweets was offensively.

·
Registered
12,080 Posts
Depends on if the Knicks want to take him that high lol. Sweetney was good but Diogu would be a much better prospect next season. Winning always adds something to a players rep.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts