Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://nbadraft.net/profiles/ikediogu.asp

Ike just entered the draft officially yesterday.... Hes got a very strong post game and could be a good compliment if he drops to where the bulls are in the draft.... NBADRAFT.NET compares him to Malik Rose and i think someone like Malik can be solid off the bench for the Bulls.... Maybe if they go after a Shareef Abdur-Rahim or Theo Ratliff or even a player like Udonis Haslem, Diogu can be a solid backup and grab sum quality min's of the bench...

They would look a little like this...
PG: Hinrich, Duhon
SG: Gordon, Piat
SF: Deng, Nocioni
PF: (Free Agent), Diogu
C: Curry, Chandler

Thats a deep bench and a very young and competitive starting five....any comments ond diogu?

·
Registered
181 Posts
I certainly would've liked having the chance to nab Simien or Diogu in this draft, but I can't complain. We got Deng.

·
Registered
7,278 Posts
I'm not too sold on Ike in the NBA yet. I think he's a bit undersized and slow, he also doesn't have a good shot which he will need to succeed in the pros. A late first round pick at best.

·
Say Cheese
3,842 Posts
Darius Miles Davis said:
Right now we have no picks this year, not even a second rounder. We traded our second rounder this year, in effect, for Bryce Drew. :cry:
That really sucks...but just think if you were the Bucks, trading Dirk Nowitzki for Tractor Traylor...I still haven't gotten over that :shy:

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
DHarris34Phan said:
That really sucks...but just think if you were the Bucks, trading Dirk Nowitzki for Tractor Traylor...I still haven't gotten over that :shy:
:laugh:

That has to hurt...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts