Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

I'll admit...

492 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  Dakota 
#1 ·
Memphis' bench is better than ours in Detroit and was better even before the addition of Bonzi to you guys bench. It was a thread awhile back on the NBA board about the deepest teams in the league and I misjudged you guys talent. You guys have a great bench and one of the best in the league. I still feel ours is good, but we may have a second tier bench now. A lot of that can be traced back to injuries to key bench players and the constant juggling of our lineup, but even without that Memphis' bench would still be better.

So there you have it...;)

:worship: Memphis' bench :worship:

#2 ·
LOL...I think Memphis fans would take still like to trade places with you guys talent wise. Your bench will actually be stronger next year when Darko is more ready to help and Delfino comes over.

#3 ·
Originally posted by <b>DetBNyce</b>!
Memphis' bench is better than ours in Detroit and was better even before the addition of Bonzi to you guys bench. It was a thread awhile back on the NBA board about the deepest teams in the league and I misjudged you guys talent. You guys have a great bench and one of the best in the league. I still feel ours is good, but we may have a second tier bench now. A lot of that can be traced back to injuries to key bench players and the constant juggling of our lineup, but even without that Memphis' bench would still be better.

So there you have it...;)

:worship: Memphis' bench :worship:
Appreciate it. Our bench is likely our strongest asset, in the fact that it's a solid bench, and therefore -- really importantly -- it rests our starters throughout the game.

I saw Darko's six minutes of fame the other night -- it's good to see him finally have a good game. He looks huge. Detroit's going to be an Eastern superpower when he's ready to play major minutes on that team.

#4 ·
Originally posted by rawse!
I saw Darko's six minutes of fame the other night -- it's good to see him finally have a good game. He looks huge. Detroit's going to be an Eastern superpower when he's ready to play major minutes on that team.

Its the hair. :yes: ;) Bleach does the body good.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.