Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

141 - 149 of 149 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,189 Posts
Omega said:
here i tried some stuff. see if you like either. the second one i added little targets for the O's.
That's awesome but if possible can you make it a little bit bigger please? Thanks a lot man. :cheers:

·
VAUDEVILLE VILLAIN
8,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #143
Knick_Killer31 said:
That's awesome but if possible can you make it a little bit bigger please? Thanks a lot man. :cheers:
how much bigger exactly? its already at the maximum allowed avatar size(175-175). unless its not for this site i cant make it much bigger or itll be useless.

·
Premium Member
12,189 Posts
Omega said:
how much bigger exactly? its already at the maximum allowed avatar size(175-175). unless its not for this site i cant make it much bigger or itll be useless.

okay then nevermind. Thank you very much.

·
Premium Member
12,189 Posts
Hey man i got a new request if thats alright. Could you put the Reggie and Ron Artest picture instead of KG and one of the Just reggie photo and resize it for me if thats okay. Thanks.

·
VAUDEVILLE VILLAIN
8,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #146
wait lemme get this striaght im a little confused.. you want me to use that kg picture background and put the ron artest and reggie picture over it. thatd be picture number one. then you want the other reggie picture over it? thatd be number 2?

·
Premium Member
12,189 Posts
Omega said:
wait lemme get this striaght im a little confused.. you want me to use that kg picture background and put the ron artest and reggie picture over it. thatd be picture number one. then you want the other reggie picture over it? thatd be number 2?

Yup thats exactly what i want and for it to be resized if thats not too much to ask. Thanks.

·
VAUDEVILLE VILLAIN
8,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #148
ok i did the first one. so sorry for the delay. ive been under heavy time constraints. ok it might look a little weird. it was hard to do. i tried to do it best i could though. the other one will be harder but i can still give it a shot.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
12,189 Posts
Omega said:
ok i did the first one. so sorry for the delay. ive been under heavy time constraints. ok it might look a little weird. it was hard to do. i tried to do it best i could though. the other one will be harder but i can still give it a shot.

Hey man i did request a hard one..the other one should look better though because it wont be as squished seeing theres only Reggie. It's gunna be tough to decide which one to use. Thanks Omega...your the best! :cheers:

141 - 149 of 149 Posts