Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And why? I really am hoping for MSU to come through. One, because this is a team we've managed to beat throughout the years, two, I am deathly afraid of Sean May, and three, how great would an all Big 10 final be?

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
kukoc4ever said:
Msu

Just to stick it to the ACC snobs. All Big-10 final would be sweet.
What he said. I also think that unc is by far the harder team to beat of the two.

·
Premium Member
2,683 Posts
Michigan St. most definitely because we've been able to play them once this year already and beat them and this a team that we are very familiar with. North Carolina is a much more dangerous team and a tougher opponent in regards to the type of style that we play. NC is a big, quick team and with May down low, it's a tough match-up for the Illini especially when Marvin Williams and May are in the game together. While I don't think that Michigan St. can beat them, you can bet on me rooting for them.

·
Premium Member
8,415 Posts
MSU. All Big Ten final to stick it to the national know it all commentators and a bigger chance of winning.

Sean May = Scary

·
Registered
8,438 Posts
Definitely UNC. Not only did I pick it in the pool (with Illinois winning by 2), but Illinois and North Carolina have been the best two teams all year. I'd like to see what would happen if they face off. North Carolina has all that future NBA talent, and whereas Illinois has somewhat less of that, they are just an elite college team. That's the only game I don't know if Illinois can win. I'd like to see them try.

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
kukoc4ever said:
Msu

Exactly. I will get a certain deal of satisfaction as Mr. ACC (Billy "Fudge") has to broadcast an all Big Ten Final.

·
Registered
4,243 Posts
kukoc4ever said:
Msu

Thats what I'm leaning towards, but I kind of also want to see the Illini play (and beat, :wordyo: )UNC, just so we can beat the second best team, and so we don't get people saying "Well they didn't have to play UNC.." etc.

Though, thinking about it, I still want to see the all Big 10 final.

·
Registered
2,149 Posts
I want North Carolina to win .Msu winning would remind me too much of the "89" team when we smoked Michigan twice only to lose the third time .

I say give the big talking Tarheels their shot as belt :biggrin:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts