Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
11,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My daughter delivered (4 weeks early) a beautiful, healthy 5 lb 11 oz boy, Micah, yesterday afternoon!

I've gotta blitz to head back up to the hospital as they'll be there until tomorrow morning (of course, I'll be keeping abreast of the Blazers @ Knicks updates while I'm up there throughout this afternoon. :yes: ), but thought I'd, at least, send out a few general pix to all my Blazer buddies! :D

Actually being there was a more than a humbling experience for me, personally. I felt extremely blessed and priviledged that my (step) daughter, Tiffany, would allow (no, WANT) me to be part of the entire delivery process! (I was the official picture taker....)

"We are fearfully and wonderfully made....Psalm 139:4..."

·
Banned member
28,452 Posts
ABM said:
My daughter delivered (4 weeks early) a beautiful, healthy 5 lb 11 oz boy, Micah, yesterday afternoon!

I've gotta blitz to head back up to the hospital as they'll be there until tomorrow morning (of course, I'll be keeping abreast of the Blazers @ Knicks updates while I'm up there throughout this afternoon. :yes: ), but thought I'd, at least, send out a few general pix to all my Blazer buddies! :D

Actually being there was a more than a humbling experience for me, personally. I felt extremely blessed and priviledged that my (step) daughter, Tiffany, would allow (no, WANT) me to be part of the entire delivery process! (I was the official picture taker....)

"We are fearfully and wonderfully made....Psalm 139:4..."
congrats to you and your family T! how long before you start spoiling him?

·
Banned
11,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hap said:
congrats to you and your family T! how long before you start spoiling him?
Soon. Very, very soon! :banana: :D

Laters, everybody.............................................

·
Registered
11,878 Posts
Way cool there ABM...

another beautiful bouncing baby boy to grace the world

congrats to you and your daughter. that is great

·
Registered
8,264 Posts
congratulations, ABM! maybe some day we ought to hook up Max and Micah.

provided, of course, she doesn't get in the way of his NBA career. :)

·
Banned member
28,452 Posts
theWanker said:
congratulations, ABM! maybe some day we ought to hook up Max and Micah.

provided, of course, she doesn't get in the way of his NBA career. :)
hm...didn't abm say he had a grandson?

·
Registered
16,001 Posts
Hap said:
hm...didn't abm say he had a grandson?
I think "she" is Toni Braxton.

Congrats, ABM! That is truly an awesome event.

Ed O.

·
Registered
5,731 Posts
Very nice indeed!

Makes the holidays that much brighter for you.

·
Registered
8,264 Posts
yikes! I didn't read the original post very closely. I once knew a girl named Micah, so I just assumed. if both kids turn out to be homosexual, well, maybe we'll revisit the issue. :)

anyhow, congrats. hopefully I don't sidetrack this thread into the gay marriage arena.

·
Banned member
28,452 Posts
theWanker said:
yikes! I didn't read the original post very closely. I once knew a girl named Micah, so I just assumed. if both kids turn out to be homosexual, well, maybe we'll revisit the issue. :)

anyhow, congrats. hopefully I don't sidetrack this thread into the gay marriage arena.
which, btw, has the best interior design accents, of all the arenas in the NBA.

·
Registered
8,714 Posts
Excellent news! I hope everyone is doing fine, again, congradulations!!!!

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
"Fearfully and wonderfully made........"

How true! Congratulations ABM and family. I know from experience it is a special time. May the days ahead be filled with gladness.

gatorpops

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
No one's said the obligatory "you seem far too young to be a grandparent (same goes for Mrs. ABM)", so I will.

Congratulations!

You'll be forgiven for frequent absences as you dote on the little cherub.

·
Banned
11,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks everyone! The nice comments mean a lot!

I told Tiffany that her son has already made the internet. She just rolled her eyes and goes, "great". Nahh, she know you guys are my extended family. Besides, the dad LOVES hoops and is hopeful that Micah decides to play the game. Looks like one of the first items on the doting list is a PlaySkool hoop. :laugh:.......naturally, to be followed by a backboard/hoop mounted on the garage.

Time for some rest...................................................

1 - 20 of 23 Posts