Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have I missed much? Oh right, just 1 of the biggest deals in franchise history. Well I had problems logging in but now it has been fixed and I am back here. Anyone miss me? LOL well looks like Rashidi's lover Howard Eisley is finally gone, too bad though, I would have enjoyed to continue making a fool out of Rashidi. Anyway it's great to be back, see you on the boards. Later....

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
See, I told you guys I was uber popular! People come here to see if they can achieve Rashidi-like status, not because they are interested in the New York Knicks.

Who are you anyway?

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
dam rashidi,every one wants a piece of you..doesnt matter if the y are 14 or 40....you do have a way about you

·
Registered
97 Posts
Well I can say we need to do more solicitation for the message board. I was snowed in yesterday and spent the day on the ESPN Knicks board (can't access it here at work) and damn there is more activity there in 1 hour than we experience here in a week.

We need more people on the board.

·
Registered
3,178 Posts
Originally posted by <b>hatnlvr</b>!
Well I can say we need to do more solicitation for the message board. I was snowed in yesterday and spent the day on the ESPN Knicks board (can't access it here at work) and damn there is more activity there in 1 hour than we experience here in a week.

We need more people on the board.
Quality before quantity. I just peeked at the espn board. Not only does it suck but..... well you've seen the posts.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Knicksbiggestfan</b>!

Quality before quantity. I just peeked at the espn board. Not only does it suck but..... well you've seen the posts.
You can get a lot of quality posts from ESPN. The problem is the childish idiots (actually I think there just a bunch of dumb kids) that bomb the boards. I wish some of the good posters on ESPN would move over here (the kids are a pain over there but if you ignore them they usually go away).

1 - 12 of 12 Posts