Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to do my best with the MLB games but now that school started it's a little tougher to be on as much and mod 2 boards (Nets and NBA General). I also have basketball pretty much evey day after school so I get home at different times during the week. What I was woundering is if once and a while I can throw a thread like this up because it takes a little less time to do?

·
Registered
8,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm not sure I can do this... I have been really bussy with school and basketball, by the time I get home it's already 8 (most of the time) and I have to relax and start to get ready for bed, do homework etc. I'm not sure, I'd like to remain a mod of vBookie and help out when I can but I might only be able to do it on weekends and days off. Truebluefan has been doing a great job and I'm sorry I can't do what I am suppose to be doing, it's just hard right now. I hope you everyone understands, any advice would be appericated.

·
Registered
8,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I asked Petey to take me down, I enjoined the couple times couple weeks I did it but I just don't have enough time. Thank you endora for helping me figure it out at the beginning, maybe I'll come back when I get some more time on my hands.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts