Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That's the title this team will earn at the end of the year. We should be beating Florida, but no. We have to lose focus again, we have to suck again. No Dickie V, Florida isn't playing with a huge new spring in their step, UK is just playing like something I barfed up a few weeks ago. There maybe a spring in UF's step, but it shouldn't make this big of a difference. UK has gone from fun to watch, to fist-clinching, eye-wincing pain. For the past few games, it's been hard for me to look forward to UK games. I can't take this anymore. Next year can't come fast enough.

49-43, UF. UK has one field goal in the last 7:00, Hawkins is getting beat, Drejer just hit a shot, Erik Daniels gets called for 3 seconds, and I'm sick of this game. I dare to say I'm sick of this season. I dare to say I'm sick of this team. I swear, I'm about to go insane.

·
Registered
7,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wow. Kentucky just won. Someone wake me up, I must be dreaming.

Call it luck, but I assure you it's not. With a team full of so many tried and true veterans, we know what it takes to win the close games, especially when we're playing a team like Florida, who is primarily young. Great last 5:00 though, and I take back some of my comments about the team, but they are still in-game inconsistent, and that's something that needs to be fixed right away.

·
Registered
7,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'd like to turn this into the 'Trash Anthony Roberson' thread. Not for jacking up that awful shot (that's 15% of the reason), but for getting shut down down the stretch by Cliff after talking trash to him the whole game. That was really getting to me. Talking to Hawkins, trashing Hawkins' defense, and blowing Hawkins a kiss when he made that sweet spin move on him. Tubby took Hawkins out of the game, and when Hawkins came back in, there was no longer a smile on Roberson's face (damn it, I can't form an insulting name out of Roberson's last name :upset: ).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.