Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
582 Posts
Dang UKFan - talk about bipolar.... are you forgetting to take your meds? :D

I thought BOTH teams played very well tonight and KY just got lucky enough to have the last run. When UK got out of its defense (read- put stockton in the game) we shifted the momentum over to UF and they were drilling their (mostly contested) shots from ALL over the court.

The thing that PISSED me off was our free throw shooting... ONE more made free throw and this game would have been already decided in the last three seconds instead of being in doubt.

As it was it was the BIG plays at the end of the game that got KY the W. Huge 3 pointer by Buike. Huge steal by Hawk. Huge defense by UK that rattled the Gators into throwing the ball away. Huge defense by UK that made Roberson shoot (I use that term loosely in this case) that VERY ill advised, leaning, running acrobat, wish and a prayer, I want to be the hero and redeem myself for missing the game winning shot last year shot.

Now... all we have to do is beat SC at home (perhaps easier said than done) and hope for a Miss St stumble somewhere!

One thing great about this game... THE BENCH DID NOT LOOK LIKE GRADE SCHOOLERS! On the other hand... I am not sure what is up with Stockton but that boy can give up points more quickly than anyone I have ever seen!

Barbour looked solid out there tonight and I hope that he will continue to roll. Woo is looking better and just needs a few more games to get into the swing. Carrier is playing solid ball when he is in the game and only had one bad pass that I remember (why is he so afraid to shoot?)

Cats look like they may have taken what Tubby said this week to heart - they played 40 minutes of basketball and only looked sloppy for a few minutes when UF was ON FIRE and Roberson was hitting contested shots + Dreijer was going nuts. Vitale was... well, Vitale. Anyway... if the Cats can stay focused, they can win.

Here is to peaking at the right time!

·
Registered
582 Posts
Originally posted by <b>BrYaNBaIlEy06</b>!
This is just plain stupid, it always happens to Kentucky in close games, really gets me mad. :upset:
What gets you mad?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts