Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As I post this, it is Monday night. I am leaving for 9 days, on Wednesday morning

I have school tomorrow

Everyone keep up the strong posting, _Dre_ you take over the forum whilst I'm gone -- game threads, updates, Top 3 seed etc etc. Would be greatly appreciated

Everyone else, feel free to voice your opinions..You know I'll be back with some hardcore posting

Goo MAVS!

·
Registered
391 Posts
Rightio, now that captain bring down is gone we can have some fun :D.

:buddies: :djparty: :rock:

·
Registered
427 Posts
We will hold the fort down while you're gone.

·
do better
41,522 Posts
Mavs41 said:
We will hold the fort down while you're gone.
Indeed.

I would say have fun, but I know you hate the place, so that'd be mocking.

Come to think of it, have fun! :biggrin:

·
Registered
108 Posts
Theo! said:
As I post this, it is Monday night. I am leaving for 9 days, on Wednesday morning

I have school tomorrow

Everyone keep up the strong posting, _Dre_ you take over the forum whilst I'm gone -- game threads, updates, Top 3 seed etc etc. Would be greatly appreciated

Everyone else, feel free to voice your opinions..You know I'll be back with some hardcore posting

Goo MAVS!
Your not taking a laptop?
SHAME on you! The withdrawls will be really bad by then, contact a doctor immediately. J/K and you know it.

·
Esquire
8,573 Posts
I wish I hadn'y left before 'Captain Bring Down', but a belated have fun in Hell or wherever you are going/went, Theo.

I left last Thursday and wil be back for good on Saturday. Somebody feel me in on the games from last Thursday to last night please. I don't have time to look at all the threads.(My Aunt still has dial-up :sour:) Takes too long.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts