Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
But i think grizzo will be the most productive rookie on this team...
I think jared will be manhandled and just be a complete bust( See Chris Mihm, or moiso)... juan should be a solid role player, but i dont think hell ever be a starter in the league..
Rod on the other hand has all the tools.. hes prob. just as athletic as MJ was coming out of UNC... hes a lot longer and has better range on his jumper.. haha dont get me wrong hes not gonna be the next mj.. but with MJ yellin at him in practice every day and getting him to quit being so lazy, i think rod will turn into a 18 ppg player one day

·
Premium Member
6,118 Posts
I need to see the guy play before i pass judgement.

I am debating whether I am going to the Oct. 10 preseason game or not.

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
rod made the team

he got a guaranteed contract for one year..
the problem is stack mj russel jefferies and other people are playin the same position

·
Registered
41 Posts
Word is Grizzard weighed in at 186 lbs. during his most recent physical. I also hear that his leg isn't fully healed yet. No offense or anything grizzoistight, but I think you need to jump off the man's d---. He has a lot of potential, and I would take him over Simmons, but he won't be dropping 18 a night anytime soon.

·
Premium Member
6,118 Posts
The Washington Post confirmed today that Grizzard's leg is not fully healed yet, and that he is limited in what he can do, sitting out a practice yesterday.

The guy is going to start on IR or be cut. Good luck to him.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts