Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So like I stated before, I'm leaving tomorrow morning and won't be home until sometime Sunday or Sunday night, not sure. Just letting you guys know so you won't think I just quit or disappeared on you guys. I know a few members have been a little inactive so far, nothing has really started so I can't really blame them. When I get back though and once we really kick this league off Monday night with the Preseason sim I hope everyone does pick up their activity and we start actually having some fun around here. The live sim will be at 10:30pm, for GMs that are on Aim a Chat Invitation will be sent to you at 10:30 to participate in the live sim. I hope we can have more than six GMs.

Also, its important that every team has a trading block, it helps out other GMs so much. If you don't have one then over the weekend please try to get one up. Also, if you're going to make a team block my advice is to try to mention all the players on your team, making a team block with only 3-4 guys mentioned in it doesn't really do much justice.

·
Premium Member
12,189 Posts
Thanks for the heads up.

And just letting you all know Sunday I am leaving for 2 weeks and wont be able to be on the computer half as much as I am now but I will still be able to get some computer time and I will try to do as much as I can with the sim league as possible.

·
Premium Member
12,189 Posts
So yeah theres only one computer out here and its very inconsistent, extremely crappy and slow. So I probably wont be able to fill out my depth charts or anything. I will be back around August 3rd. Sorry for the inconvience. I will be back and active.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts