Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If ABM is gone, I must go.....been on the same board as him since 1999. I don't post here anymore anyway. Mods, please remove me from the board.

bintim

·
NorthEastPortlands Finest
3,501 Posts
He should at least post once more. I mean who can leave on the 299th post? Kinda anticlimactic isn't it?
Naw, it's like when Chris Paul's grandfather was murdered and he swore he'd score 61 points (the age of his grandfather) in his next high school game. He's fouled, hits the first FT for his 61st point, then walks off the court! THE END!

·
Super Moderator
21,879 Posts
Naw, it's like when Chris Paul's grandfather was murdered and he swore he'd score 61 points (the age of his grandfather) in his next high school game. He's fouled, hits the first FT for his 61st point, then walks off the court! THE END!
That's a pretty amazing story. I'll probably tell that to somebody at some point in the near future.

·
Registered
11,063 Posts
Just a minor correction - he didn't walk off after his 1st free-throw, he threw up his second but just nowhere near the rim (intentionally).

·
Registered
319 Posts
Where's everyone going? Can someone pm me with the site? I'm begging.

I'm having bad high school flashbacks where the kegger gets moved and no one tells me where and I drive around for hours trying to find it. But I can't find the kegger. Where's the kegger? Please. I'll be cool. I won't embarrass you. I need that beer. Please. Tell me where the kegger is.

·
Oladipo for the people
48,149 Posts
Who even cares? I find these threads pathetic. Who care if a guy with 300 posts in 6 years leaves? Is it thread worthy? No. Just more Portland posters thinking we should give a ****. Leave, stay, no one cares. But does it need a special thread for every poster?

·
Rest In Peace girllovesthegame
6,253 Posts
The real deal on the CP3 free throw was that he was fouled on his last made basket. His total was then 61 points so when he went to the free throw line, he intentionally missed the free throw to keep the total at 61 points.

·
Registered
11,063 Posts
The real deal on the CP3 free throw was that he was fouled on his last made basket. His total was then 61 points so when he went to the free throw line, he intentionally missed the free throw to keep the total at 61 points.
Thankyou. :biggrin:

·
That'll do Pigley...
51,262 Posts
Well the good thing is as Portland starts to win more the obnoxious homerism will be on another site. We can all be thankful for that.

·
_(ツ)_ส้้้้&#3
28,008 Posts
Who even cares? I find these threads pathetic. Who care if a guy with 300 posts in 6 years leaves? Is it thread worthy? No. Just more Portland posters thinking we should give a ****. Leave, stay, no one cares. But does it need a special thread for every poster?
:dancingpadlock:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.